Reviews for Home, A Carlward Contest Entry
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww... That last bit, I mean. Although the lemons were wonderfully sour, I enjoyed the fluffy padding of the story more. :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm glad TwiSlash rec'd this the other day. I read this during the contest and for the life of me I don't know how I didn't review. Such a great story! I'm surprised that Carlisle stayed for so long waiting for Edward, he obviously saw a side to Edward that Edward didn't feel. I can"t believe how lost inside his head Edward was that he missed all that Carlisle was to him. I just loved the ending.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I like this! Edward really did need to take in the details. :)
insanemum chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was really lovely. The Fictionators sent me :)
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aw! I really liked this!
harleys chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great story
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
The Fictionators - www dot fictionators dot com/ has featured your story on our site for the week of 9/21/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
12th mimic chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really enjoyed this one shot. It's, dare I say, cute. Cheers!
silton chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Ohhh, that was so good, I dont want it to be over.
So much feeling in so few words. You managed to really get us into Edwards head in only one chapter.
Bravo!
PS - I wouldnt mind seeing this continue.
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I have tears running down my cheeks. Ya big bitch. :-P
martyni chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
What a beautiful story. I love how you developed Edward.
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Beautifully written. Love is a leap of faith and Carlisle bravely leapt long before Edward even showed up, so to speak.

~LL
kimpy chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Seventeen reviews. Fucking seventeen. If that isn't criminal, I sure as hell don't know what it.

Dirtybrat, I can always trust you to push the envelope of what is comfortable in my brain-and you do-and god, is it alluring. How do you make this Edward someone with whom I empathize? He's such an ass, but there's something redeeming about him at the same time. Is the redeemability there? Or am I making it up, because it's Edward, after all? I think it's his brief moments of hesitation that let the part of his soul that is good seep through.

I've always felt that the Carlisle/Edward relationship was so much more than his turning a 17YO boy by the behest of his mother. Edward was first. Edward and Carlisle lived together, before Esme. There's just something there, in that storyline, isn't there? What you've done here is tapped into that in such a novel and shocking way. I mean, Carlisle as a sub? Who is in love with Edward, even though he's fucking cruel? But I can't help myself-as you always do, you draw me in and make me enjoy and appreciate something completely new. I shouldn't like this, my brain tells me, but fuck if I can help myself.

You want so badly for Carlisle to get what he deserves, because underneath, you know he does what he does for Edward as much as he does for himself. And Edward, so tightly wound, can't even admit that those weekends of theirs? He loves them. You just sense he loves Carlisle, too, but can never admit to it.

The end? God, it was so unexpected, and so surprising coming from you. Maybe that's not fair. Your characters are always bound together in some inseparable way, because of what they need from each other. This Edward just happened to need Carlisle's love, in the end.

My fucking heart did a happy dance. That ending was sublime. God, I just loved this.

Seventeen reviews. Now eighteen. I'd make it 1800 if I could. Trust. Well done, you.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, this was lovely. I love how you spun out the evolution of Edward's feelings over time. It felt so natural, to the point where I don't know if he even realized where he was emotionally until he came home. What a fabulous metaphor, too. Carlisle literally being there, waiting for Edward and doing the exact same thing emotionally.
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fabulous. Love your stories.