Reviews for Fear and Loathing
jk chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
geez how ugly is she that a deranged male wont even rape her...LOL she must be really REALLY ugly
and shes weak and pathetic,stupid, has no personality...damn...poor edward
jk chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
you are not going to write a fucking chapter about them going to Disneyland...jesus this story keeps getting worse and worse
that whole chapter about bella offering herself like a prostitute...for protection...what a skank!
just when I didn't know I could hate bella more then I already did...this story fucking sucks balls
jk chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
through that whole last chapter I could only think one thing...why in the fuck did bella agree to go for a ride with edawrd? I just don't get that point she had every reason to think he was a typical he goes to school and he said something stupid as hell about a old ass movie...hes still a vampire so why in the fuck would she go with him out of the blue like that? she should have said no it would have been better for the have pretty much made a mockery of the supposed fear you had her endure in the first few just fanished cause Edwards cute? way to make bella unlikable!
jk chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
could bella be more annoying?
did she just say "yummy" who the fuck says that?
and she can whip up fried fish in no time...cause shes the daughter of a avid fisherman...LOL
I can whip up fried fish in no time cause I know how to cook you stupid annoying little bitch
jk chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
first off bella is scared of vamps right...then make her fucking scared of vamps not lusting after Edward on what the second fucking day? YOu should have held off a lot longer for that just made it a typical they met at forks high it a hundred times already...BORING one wants to read about beasteality ...that was gross
and it sounds like jake and leah aren't even real mates
third...Edward acting all cocky like the wolves are nothing to worry about kinda makes the wolves obsolete ...why even have them in the story if their not to be feared? if they cant win a fight with a vamp whats the point of having them in the story?
fourth...whats the point of having Edward "try" to fuck girls? and how many vamps did he try to fuck?
Fifth so does that mean he would have been with Tanya or another vamp woman this whole time if he could have got hard? that's great! hes only available for bella cause he couldn't get his dick hard!
ya I'm a virgin but not by pure for you bella but not willingly! I tried to fuck every pretty girl that crossed my path just didn't work out...
what the fuck is the point to that other then the reader losing all respect for him?
and bella sure is a whiny pathetic thing isn't she? so her mom was killed by a vamp 10 years ago...fucking tramatizing but not so tramatizing to have nightmares EVERY NIGHT...don't you think that's extreme? and she was only clearly could she remember that shit anyway?
you've made her so pathetic...I don't even like her
BridieM chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Excellent way to finish. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination. I did look for your book through the link on your page and also a search for your author name and book title but I've had no success. :(
BridieM chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Just loved this chapter. I think you played it just right. :D
BridieM chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
Gotta love Leah. She's a firecracker. :P
BridieM chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Lucky he an't wear himself out! ;P
BridieM chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
With all the interruptions, I must have missed her bones healing during the slow change. Did I?

Poor Charlie. :(

Glad Alice is back. But what of Laurent and Vicky? Good chapter. :D
BridieM chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Gees. Wow. Pretty much speechless. :D. Excellent. :O
BridieM chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
This story is just an undiscovered gem. The stress level of this chapter ... What can I say? Through the roof! So well written. So well paced! Perfectly timed cliffhanger. Excellent! Thank you:D
BridieM chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Shit shit shit. :(
BridieM chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Loved this chapter and the one with the wolves and Leah. How the wolves accomplish anything is beyond me. :D
BridieM chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Just when I think I know where you are going to take me, wham off you go on a completely unexpected and original tangent. Love it. :D