Reviews for Scars Remind Us Where We've Been
princess.astra chapter 19 . 6/6
I was going to wait until I finished reading the whole thing to review, but this is just so good I have to tell you how much I love it RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. Leighton's backstory is one of the most clever things I've ever read, and how it slowly comes into play is definitely makes this one of the most fascinating OC stories I've ever read, and I've read a LOT of OC stories. Not to mention how I love the dynamic between her and Reid, it makes so much sense and it's so cute!

I also think that the pace of the story is perfect too. I ended up reading this until 1am and I woke up to start reading it again. You have me so hooked I can't believe it. For real, this is the Criminal Minds story I've been looking for my whole life. I love it. I'm going to end up finishing the entire thing this weekend!
m chapter 36 . 5/3
Heyy. Just finished reading the entire story. long, novel length I love ylength stories are exactly what I love to read, especially ones as well thought out and written as this. It's a slightly different format/writing style than I'm used to but I enjoyed every word immensely. I loved your OC, she has a lot of depth and most of all isn't unrealistically perfect. The story was not cheesy and seemed like a natural progression of Reid and Leighton's relationship, given the nature of who they are and what their induviual and shared experiences are in life.
Its just a bit disapointing that it seems to have been abandoned so close to the end. I understand you probably lost interest or maybe its an entirely different reason, but I still hope you will maybe think about finishing this sometime.
Oh my god
tlyxor1 chapter 36 . 12/4/2014
Enjoyed. -t.
MidnightPenguin chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
I. Need. You. To. Post... Update...Something!
MidnightPenguin chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Okay omg I sooo shouldn't have read this cause I haven't gotten that far into the show to know Emily dies... That's just to much! I love it so far btw's
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 36 . 5/31/2014
I love ur story. I just finished it.
zodiacgurl17 chapter 36 . 1/8/2014
MORE!
ILoveSamClaflin'x chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
Oh my god, amazing! Baby Reid need to come soon! Please update soon!

Eloise xx
ptl4ever419 chapter 36 . 8/8/2013
Oh my gosh! Amazing story, so different than most I've read, so cool! Really looking forward to everyone's reaction to her pregnancy :) hope to see more soon
Katt chapter 36 . 4/27/2013
Omg I'm so glad you updated. I can't wait till the next chapter, I love where this is going. Keep up the good work
kc1997kc chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
I love it! I think he'll be a great father, but they are both gonna be terrified because of their personalities. Upload soon!
LeedsUK chapter 36 . 4/14/2013
Nice chapter and I look forward to the next update
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 36 . 4/12/2013
Well... now he has to be prepared...
Diana E. Gray chapter 36 . 4/12/2013
Sorry Spence, but yay! I'm so happy for them!