Reviews for Take It With You When You Go
HonoraryHobbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Beautifully bittersweet, I loved it! :)
It made my cry! Hahaha :')
featherback chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh my God, this is so beautiful.
str4yk1tt3n chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh this was heartbreaking! And lovely. And heartbreaking.
Caighlee chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
D: ... fudge. ;A; The beginning is just so sad and how they keep trying to just be happy with each other but it never quite works out. And Sherlock being all antisocial and emotionally stunted somewhat and sad and *broken heart*

But the end is very uplifting and I'm glad in the end it all worked out. I'm very curious to what John wrote for Sherlock.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very well done. Most writers who ship S/J do so under the premise that they belong together, that everything will work out and compliment each other. Here, you accomplished something I didn't think was possible... You created perhaps the most realistic view of their relationship. It doesn't have to be perfect or happy to work; I especially liked the fact that they could not stay together for so long because despite their surface compatability, there was obviously something wrong. Also, having Sherlock be the most clingy one was an interesting and natural move. Props for a great, powerful read.
Rae666 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh wow, you totally broke my heart and then fixed it again at the end. Truly beautiful!
WhyNotAMirror chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I cried at this. In fact I still have tears in my eyes. I suppose my cong choice didn't help either, Drowned by Tim Minchin, and not quite as cheerful as his other works. Well not cheerful at all.

I didn't notice I was crying until I had got to the end and there were tears on my face, it was so good.

Beautiful, I have to say.
Darmed chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh dear lord, I cried so hard.

I'm not even sure whether its the tired or the brilliant writing, but I'm going to go with the latter.

This was so incredibly beautiful. My mind simply won't supply any other word. Beautiful is perhaps a word that leaves the description unfinished and does this story injustice, but there's nothing else I can make of it.

My brain is dead from the awkward noises I have been making while sniffling like a middle-aged woman.

I just-

I think I will simply leave this as it is, because I simply seem to be unable to find any proper description that will do this story justice.

Thank you for thoroughly enriching my life.

Dayja chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Interesting, sweet and angsty and thank goodness they got there in the end.

By the way, you have this set as Sherlock and Molly...which is fine I suppose, since Molly does appear, but if I had noticed that before I read I might have assumed the relationship revolved around her and would have been far less likely to read this...and that would have been a pity because I quite enjoyed this fic.
XMillieX chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I am actually bawling here. This was so perfect, and it had me weeping like a fool throughout. I loved it.