Reviews for Bizzaro World
Ambrosine chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Well, your fic makes watching Smallville so much easier to handle- cause the idea that the show is really just Clark's imagination- his way of coping - makes more sense then anything I've seen on the show so far. I really enjoy your fic, it's SO well written, and such an interesting idea. I LOVE it. I love how Clark's powers only show up when he's alone, so there's the possibility that he really is crazy, but maybe not. I love his character in your fic so much! Which is great, cause I can't stand him a lot of the time when I'm watching Smallville. His interactions with Chloe are interesting and Chlois theory-ish- which shouldn't even work in an AU! I love it! There are no words. I hope you update, cause this fic not only makes Smallville bearable, if I think about it in regards to your fic, but it's SO creative and well-written!
atomiccounty chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
why dont you continue this story is awesome?
atomiccounty chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
this story is awesome!
KIM32 chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Thanks for the story. I like the end chapters with Chloe. I found the first few kind of flat. I can't imagine living without any passion or interractions Clark felt kind of ghost like until he knocked over the helicopter. I liked the Lana appearance and I thought Lionel was portrayed pretty damn well. I'm off to read your other stuff. If you have other stuff:)
cursedgirl chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so please hurry up.. )
Naughty Uncle Sam chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That's so wonderful, i love it
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
Wow! This is a great story! I hope you decide to continue soon.
elbowface chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
just thought i'd drop a line, mention how much i admire your skill in bringing out your illustration of this clark's character.

i hope the inspiration to pick up this story in the future hits you at some point-this really is a wonderful fic, and i'd be curious to see where you'd take it.
LotornoMiko chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
Great story. I hope someday you get the inspiration to come back to it. I originally click onto this, expecting it to be something about Bizzaro. Quite different from what I expected, and you drew me in, compelling me to keep reading.

You have quite a melancholy feel throughout this fic, you really make the reader feel the sadness, the loneliness and pain of Clark, and his few bright spots being the interaction with Chloe. Quite an impressive fic!
Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Better late than never...one of the finest fanfics I've read, with great insite of Luthor!Clark.
Doranwen chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
I love this fic-are you ever going to update it? I love how Clark's words are not in quotations-it makes them feel quiet and tentative, adding to the character's overall feeling, as well as contributing to making readers feel like their inside him.

Please write more!
Inscribson chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Very good story! Are you going to write more? You don't have to, because how it ends is just fine. Still, I like your writing style, especially the parts where Clark's quotes aren't in ". Keep up the good work.

Scrib
The Little Dragon chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
More! I don't care that it has been over a year! More! LOL
The Die Hard chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
I like the direct-speech, almost-first-person handling of Clark. Good for communicating both the personality and ambiguity. And he really ought to come right out and tell Chloe what a slut Victoria is, and that he had a special dinner prepared, and everything emotional. The question about where the ladder is can wait until Gabe catches them. (But really, he should have been collapsed on the floor from Lana's necklace, and WHAT would Lionel have thought about the effect of mom's earrings? Assuming he'd noticed, and it's hard to believe a Luthor would EVER be so unobservant...)
LastScorpion chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
Wow! That's a terrific story! I really like it a lot. Great job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »