Reviews for Drunken Sex and Declarations of Love
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
That wss short sweet and sexy as hell. My all time favorite slssh couple. Wish they could have that relationship on the program. There is enough homoeroticism between those two men to fuel my pervy mind for a long time. Just last night. The episode with Elle on the train What was that I can't let you get on that train? I forget Morgan's exact words but he made it clear he didn't want Gideon to send Reid into the lion's den
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 6/20/2014

*fist pumps*

YEEEEEEEEES!

XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
wow!
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
-Fans self- Whhooo that was HOT!
bethann.acrie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
GORGEOUS. (As is ALL the slash stuff you write. Well, I am sure with your skill, your het works are just as good, but, as I will never read het, only slash and femslash, I'll just have to leave that to others to judge.) These two hot tamala's in a shower, Together? SMOKIN'! (As a favourite green movie character of Mine says.) Thank you for writing. :)
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I like the slash! Mwahahahahaha!
AlexandriaSarcastically chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Really good, Derek and Morgan are such a cute couple.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OMG SHOWER KINK

I am SO sorry for the number of reviews you'll have. But I'm not really, because you deserve every one of them.
KTT2123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is my favorite line: "Not that he imagined having sex with Reid. Often, anyway. Probably three or four times a week… day." Love it!
Shreiking Beauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i didn't forget! good idea but i had to sort of skim the end cuz i got places to be.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It seems just like Reid to still be nervous about Morgan's negative reaction even when he'd gotten in the shower with him. I can't condone drunk driving. And making out and more after puking on each other is rather gross, but the morning after portion of the story is good.

PS. Your profile is way too long to even consider reading. I clicked on it to see a better view of your profile picture. Where did you find that photo?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Okay, I Just Want To Say That I Luved This Story! But I Also Gotta Say That, U Should Make The Sex Scenes A bit Longer. But That's Just Me. XD
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 11/8/2011