Reviews for Enchanted
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
oh my..i just started reading this two days ago..and guess what? i'm inlove with it..squee..i think it's great that you included henri in this one..i was missing the spring dudes ..though this is a seika/miyaji think..i want her to with homare..i'm sucker for the caring-will protect you-listen to you-smiling princey types..but if not..hope homare gets his happy ending..anyways..will wait for the rest..lotsa loves3

-chi
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY PLEASE !
starry skyfan chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
update!update!update!
Noiz Viruz chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Uwaaah i'm so totally in to this fic. You got me reading until dawn and now i'm sleepy XD i have different emotions ehile i'm reading this and it really made me squeal kyaaa XD i haven't play starry sky in summer, only starry sky in spring so idk if miyaji is OOC but i can tell you that you did pretty well in writing him :) Anyway, cant wait to see what will happen next! Hope u'll update soon.

I still want to see some Homura x Seika moments and maybe tomoe x seika (since yoh is one of my fave characters in starry sky)
perfasian chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
I really like this story! and it's too bad that your last update was 2 months ago.. ): I hope you can continue to add more chapters cause I'm dying to know what's going to happen next, lol..
NightCraver chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Yay you're back :)

Nice chapter

I'm really happy you decided to post more chapters :P

Miyaji wa so...dense ))

Hope he get's the guts to talk to her

Update soon :
HellOnTheEngine chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Ok, now I understand why Miyaji-kun did what he did. But still! I wanna slap him in the face for being so slow xD

I really hope he gets the courage to talk to Seika and get things straight. But I really doubt she would listen. I mean, if I was her the last thing I'd like to do is to look the boy in the eye or even hear what he wants to say. UGH! I guess the best way for him to show her his emotions (because we all know there are) is to kiss her. Unexpectedly and out of the blue.

Oh God! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited to read what you have planned *w*

P.S Aw! I'm SO glad you're back! And with a great chapter!

To me, it doesn't seem OOC at all. It's kinda the way I imagine Miyaji-kun reacting to things like that, so yes, you made him justice ;)
HeavenlyShadeOfBlue chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
First, I really like your story so far.

Second, I think it could be argued that Miyaji isn't necessarily OOC in this chapter. The saying 'Still waters run deep' was made for Scorpios. They think and feel deeply about things and get jealous easily, but they tend not to show this to the casual observer. So it makes sense that his reaction to Seika was fairly tough to read, but in reality his mind keeps him up all night thinking in circles and he is distracted in school. You had him consistently covering his true feelings from those around him, and trying to distract himself from his own thoughts. I thought it worked well.

This is the hard part about writing a POV of existing characters rather than your own OC. Just because a character acts a certain way on the outside, doesn't mean that all their thoughts and feelings are the same on the inside.

Keep writing! I like your style and look forward to reading more.
CRWNed chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Welcome back from the dead! A really nice chapter. You might want to make Miyaji a bit more Tsundere. Still a nice chapter
jigokunooujo chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoy how this series is progressing so far! keep up the good work! :D
NightCraver chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Nuuhuuuhuuu

I demand an update :((

Really now, I love the story so far and your OC

So please add a new chapter soon
SuzunoKoi chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Hmm. It's a pretty good story, but try adding commas instead of periods when it comes to dialogue. Anyway, when will Ryuunosuke and Seika remember their pasts with each other? It's be interesting to find out. Oh, and I really think you should make the next chapter be in Ryuunosuke's point of view. It'd be interesting to see how he felt about the kiss.
Kathleen chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
ahh i LOVE your story! please do continue!

you're an absolutely WONDERFUL writer! :]
reiifuuu chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
I swear, this is my very first time reading fanfict.. but i dont think tht it will be very interesting. I like the way you create diff POV of each of them. I hope the very best of you to update your story soon ( sorry for my poor eng. I hope you understand )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »