Reviews for Hatred: A Prelude of Lust
SnapsAndProngs chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Peter, really? Was kind of hoping it'd be Remus, since their traits are much more compatible. That 'Peter' thing really surprised me...
ifithasapulse chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
It's terrible that someone plagiarized this. It's stunning.
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love it
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
OMG someone plagerised this? That is HIDEOUS. I hope you caught them. What scum.

Disappointed this wasn't another chapter. Of course it was a fantastic story without having another chapter. I did read in the summary it was a one shot but then I got overexcited at the idea of chapters and forgot!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I'm torn...I wanna say who couldn't handle this, it's awesome!

But at the same time. SHE WENT OUT WITH PETER. You crazay biatch!

No, no lol, it's burning my brain!

I love the crazy in this, all the anger and the passion and the lust. The humour and your little turns of phrase like 'and then and then and then'!

I didn't so much like the her raping him bit. Which I know you meant in a certain way and obv it was all rough and angry and heated but at the same time I think there are better words to describe their particular kind of encounter.

Off to read chapter two!
glamorouspirate chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I really loved this one, wow you write Lily/James well! I love the balance of angst/lust
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
All your writing is just so beautiful, no matter the plot, it's just beautiful.
Ellie chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Everything you write is beautiful. It's like poetry. Love it.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
wow that certainly was intense! thanks for writing .
FringeBeliever chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Badass A/N. Consider me intimidated..hope whoever did it ended up taking it down :)

"And then she's pressed against the wall, and he's more insistent, and his hands are trailing down her shirt, and her hands are in his hair, clutching at it, and then he's touching her stomach and then and then and then

She refuses to fly."

So simple, yet so beautiful. Your right, it is kind of strange. I never really thought of James that way. Very...intriguing. I also absolutely love the way you wrote how they got together, sooo them. Yet not really. As I said previously, your writing just keeps on amazing me.
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh my God. You are too good. I read through the beginning, the middle, the end of your story and think, "Nah, too AU, not a favorite." But then I read the last sentence and something in me, totally not controlled by my mind but my heart, makes the mouse click favorite story and there you have it. God, it's so passionate! I love it.
CanisMajor13 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
This is brilliant. Is it just a one shot. I particularly liked the part with the whole "It was at a quidditch match (Obviously)" etc lines. That made me laugh. And then really it wasn't entirely cliched because they yell at each other and it isn't in a "I am really angry at you because I am dead scared you're not going to be okay and I love you kind of way" They seemed legitimately angry and honest. I enjoyed it.
Wings of Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I haven't seen this story plagurised either, but sure will tell you if I do.

Either way, I just love this, especially the slow and matter-of-fact change in feelings/perceptions, if that makes sense. I think Freud said that hatred is just pent up sexual frustration, and this certainly proves it!
altoidslove31 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
THAT WAS SO GOOD! I nearly melted at the end! Fantastic writing!
Lucius Malloy chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I loveeeed this story. Really.

I wish I could write like you.