Reviews for Restore
AvoidedIsland chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I really hope you finish this one day! I'm loving the story so far!
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
very good so far
Soluzek chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Really hope you're coming back to this story, it's fantastic!
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I enjoyed reading this immensely. I just wish there was more of it to read. I hope your inspiration for this story never dies.

Queen Yuffie. Why does that have such an...ominous ring to it?

Keep up the great work!
Carter-Shiraz chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Well done. I seriously enjoyed this fic tremendously thus far, please continue and update soon
Illulian chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Awesome fic! I love the plot bunny! *and fav* _
Big-Babidi chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
lol why oh why do I see Denzel showing up at Seventh Heaven and stumbling across Sephiroth in the near future? Although it would be hilarious if Denzel ended up thinking Seph was cool, resulting in Cloud ripping out his wild chocobo hair.

Anyway good update.
Barranca chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
It feels good that Cloud is starting to unwind. I'm not sure though that it would be a good idea do the big reveal for anyone who has not been sat down in Tifa's bar for a serious conversation.
kindigo chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Ahahaha yes. That is all
staidwaters chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Did I never review this before? Bad me! This is the absolute best "bring Sephiroth back" scenerio I have ever seen. The little details - Aeris laughing from the rafters of the church, Zack wearing Tifa's sweats so he can give Cloud's pants to Seph, Tifa so heartwrenchingly desperate to protect Aeris- they all make this so very believable. I want to give this to all other FFVII writers and say "look, here's how Seph got back, now, just consider this cannon and you can go write stories about all of them together after this without having to spend half your plot coming up with plausable ways to keep the characters together."

You are wonderful.

As always, thanks for writing and sharing.
Skyrere chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Very realistic and true to the world they live in... XD

I love you.

You are magic with your writing.

I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
hehehe.

it's that or letting Cloud find you some Mythril-strength bondage gear and hogtie you in a corner.

Oh my Gawd!

again with the gut wrenching laughter...

I love you.

I love this.

I can practically FEEL the depth of character development going on here more than I have ever felt it in any other work of fiction.

At the moment, I am fully monogamous hetero, but I will read a well written multi-pairing. and I am a dirty dirty smut lover... so though I am disappointed that there will be no full lemons described in here, I respect your choices on this, and won't pressure you in any way. XD

Just keep writing. I want to see where you take this story.
Skyrere chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
this whole chapter had me laughing so loud my kids think I have lost my mind.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
OMG This is much better than I was expecting. XD

I love your writing style so much. XD

and I love Zack. He never had enough air time in the game or the movie, but the way you have him written in here is fantastic.
Florida Alicat chapter 4 . 9/16/2011