Reviews for Breathing Ain't So Hard
xAnita88x chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is one of the best Dean and John fics I have read on this site.
Thank you for showing us this side to their relationship :D
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Way to go John :0)
DeansBabyBird
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Best John/Dean fic ever! Finally some happy bonding! Def love how John went and whooped ass for his kid!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
great work thanks
Zinfer chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! Great fatherson moment _.
jnd25 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great story loved how John was and how he carried his son off
kissacazador chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'm glad that Dean was smart enough to call his dad, who kicked ass! Way to go, John!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Not often anyone gets the drop on Dean, even a teenage Dean but against three blokes with more muscle than brains he didn't stand a chance. He had to option but to ring his dad as there was no way he could drive his 'baby' home and he needed a hospital. And loved how John got revenge on the thugs, just hope he got back Dean's winnings as well!
MDDC26 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
John! John! John! John! Yay!

That was fun. I loved the John/Dean protective dynamic and I definitely loved the Gorilla-bashing ]
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved this! Perfect description of a Pool Hall Dance! Thanks!
Taboo-Hearts chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
ahhh, this is amazing! I loved it so much! I came across one of your stories earlier and was hooked...jsut had to add you to my author subscription list and I am so glad I did. You are an amazing writer who keeps the characters incredibly intune. Not to mention you write really fast. Love this story. Love your other stories. Love your writing style. Can't wait to see what's instore next :))
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Now this is the John that I see. A tought but loving dad. Great story!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
And it's John to the rescue!

Loved it and you did a great job writing it :D
YankeeFan87 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oooh i loved it! i loved how you wrote tough, protective john. thanks for the great read!