Reviews for Louder Than Words
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
SO MANY FEELS MAKE IT STOP

A good, if short, read.
Right now I'm looking through Rose/10.5 stories, but when I'm done with those I'll move on to Rose and The Doctor. If this is a glimpse at what other fanfictions are like, I am SO ready!
Sidnei chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww that was cute! I loved the ending line :)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was AMAZING! Wow. I really loved how you interspersed the flashbacks, and the line "Then even the ghost left her alone" was heartbreaking. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it and it was so touching. The interaction between Ten Too and Rose was so sweet.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
:D I just...ACK! I don't have the words...! X.X too nostalgic. lol this was just...perfect :D Beautiful. Thank You
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
:) Aww, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :) Thank you x
Kelenloth chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Read this last night but did not have time to review, but i'd like to say that I really loved this. You picked a great moment and made it even more meaningful. I had never thought of how important Martha's words were in the context of Sara Jane. Very well done! I also like 10.5's promise to prove his love and loyalty to Rose. Kudos!
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
awwwww I luvs this! Now sing! lol I love the aspect on this, "He found you" has to be my favorite line in that episode! :D
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awwh! This is really good ;)
almac1991 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
love it! completely awesome! makes me want to cry happy tears!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
HI

Nice little one-shot. I have my own preference to the Doctor Who stories, but lets not get into them (cause they take a long time to explain).

Despite my preferences, this fic is good.

The quality is very good. Good narration, dialog, suspense, drama, romance, realism and warmth.

The character portrayal of Rose (cause the story focuses on her) was dynamic, full of depth, complexity and realism. You did great going into her thoughts and emotions.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Billy Arratoon chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Nice work. Would you like to do a parody for slae i have for ya:

Doctor Who: Cartoon Version.

Cast

Ninth Doctor/ Tenth Doctor: Bart Simpson (THE SIMPSONS)/ Phineas Flyn (PHINEAS AND FERB) (Depends on what Doctor you use.)

Rose Tyler: Isabella Garcia Sharpio (PHINEAS AND FERB)

Martha Jones: you choose

Donna Noble: you choose

Captian Jack Harkness: Ferb Flecther (PHINEAS AND FERB)

Daleks: Heartless (KINGDOM HEARTS)

Cybermen: you choose

Jackie Tyler: Isabella's mom (PHINEAS AND FERB)

Mickey Smith: Baljeet Rai

Pete Tyler: you choose

Harriet Jones: Poofenplots (PHINEAS AND FERB)

The Master: YANTOL (Stands for You Are Not The Only One) and Tom Riddle (HARRY POTTER)

Davros: Xeahnort (KINGDOM HEARTS)

If you choose not to do this I completey understand. Please give your answer in the next story that you do.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I'm not always into romance, but not bad. Rose can be overbearing and annoying at times, but this was a good fic
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
definitely liked how you gave intent behind the words during a most heart retching event...lovely.
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I might as well just copy and paste this entire fic into my review, because I'm having a really hard time picking a favorite line or two. So I'll settle for the last lines:

"This time, you really did," Rose said. "Find me."

He stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers. She reached and took them in hers, and his eyes lit with her encouragement. "No, Rose. You found me."

****sighing****