Reviews for maybe this time
Holesinmylies chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
So, this is beautiful. Tandré should be recognized more and you're making that happen.
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was nice, I felt like you got tori's character perfectly. I like how you wrote Tori/Beck in a way I could actually stomach without throwing up (which is a miracle), and how even when Tori was with him she knew Beck belonged to Jade. Her regret at losing her friends was good, in-character and the touch with Andre at the end was great.
signifytheworld chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really liked it. It showed a deeper side to tori (and Beck) than anyone dared to look. Great job with this.

I liked how you squished the words together. It adds effect and drama to the monologue.

Great job! (:
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this is a very interesting perspective on tori. great job!
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved this!
Suk-fong chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hello cigareets 'n' sidewalks,

How are you? I hope you are well.

This is by far my favourite Victorious fanfiction. In fact I was postivie I favpurited and reviewed this before, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I was slightly terrifided you had gotten rid of this.

The way you portray Tori, and just this style is beauitful. I love this story so much, I can't really give you a critical review. All I can ask is that you write more.

All the best,

Suki
in sync chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So, this is lovely, so very lovely. Though I'm not the biggest ToriBeck fan, I think that if they did happen, this would be close to how it would actually be on the show.

The little ToriAndre bit at the end was really wonderful and a perfect way to end this story.
Noel Edge chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really liked this. Even with the whole Tori/Beck bit. I could never see them together. And even though you had them together for a bit in the story, you made it clear that Beck and Jade were meant for each other and that made it all better. haha. Anyway, nice job. I love your writing. It's pretty. :)
srslyitzcaroline chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
woah, for your first victorious fanfic, this is so amazing. but as I see someone has already mentioned, theres a VERY similiar story that has just been posted, but instead of 'beck' it's replaced with Cat.

It's very sad that someone had to go and steal this original piece, because it is simply incredible.

kudos to you ;D
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow! Nice job!

Nothings too dramatic, and Tori's life flows like a high school romance, and feelings.

I love Tori finding all the items of Jade in Beck's room. I love how there is only a bit of the conversation, but you get what happens. And the Andre ending, was the icing on the cupcake.
unpretentiousmusings chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i absolutely love this - it's frikkin' great. the romance, the angst, the drama, even a little bit of a happy ending, it was just fantastic.

not only that, but, you got a fantastic grip on all of the characters. great job.

but, i think you should know, this is an original piece of work . . . that someone has stolen from you. i apologize.

link is here:

www . fan fiction s/ 6877159 /1/ Not _ this _ time
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I really like this, and it's amazing for only your first fic in this fandom. Your writing really lets the reader feel the raw emotions and I thought you captured Tori perfectly.

The one thing I would change is to get rid of that last line at the bottom, I felt like it didn't fit with the 'we make it shine, princess' part.

Anyways, I hope you write more soon :)
aloxi chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oh wow, i really liked this.

i felt like it was a realistic look of how things might go, romantically. your writing was beautiful and totally did it justice. i think my favorite parts were: the bit about how beck was always just out of reach, even when they were dating, and how beck and jade eventually got back together (when they were screaming at each other). the emotions were real, and i felt all of it.

the tori/andre at the end was really excellent as well; a lot of authors would have made it very cliche, kiss-it-better, but i like how you cut it off just as things were starting to go back to normal. it's hard to get a grip on tori as a character, but you did a great job. :)

i'm definitely faving, and i hope you write more soon!
shiksa goddess chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
It was amazing and so very poignant. But I was a little confused, does André get together with her? And was the notes between them? And why does everyone hate her?