Reviews for Later
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/4
CAptured that moment beautifully. Thanks heaps for sharing
connyx chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Sweet, very sweet :)
Liked it very much
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Nice morning.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Later, always later. Later never gets done!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Nonchalant Jane is amazing. "I'm comfy. You're comfy. Neither of us has an issue with the fact we're comfy." I loved that line, it seemed to me like it had another meaning. :D
Swishla chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
One of the things I admire about your writing is how each story flows differently with its own tone. You manage to capture different facets of Jane's personality in each story line and each time each characteristic screams Jane Rizzoli. Great job!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aww, that was so cute! I would love a second chapter about the talk they have! :)
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aww, I always did like your take on Jane and Maura :) Great job!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh this made me smile. Your characterisation for both of then was really good, especially Maura. Her tone of voice an way of speaking were really evident here.
marymo9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
While I am sure people are clamoring for more to this...(I am in their camp)...I love that this stands alone. Well written, and leaving the next conversation to the imagination works. Thanks for sharing.
Nothing in the end chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. You seem to have Jane and Maura's voices down very well. Very cute "ficlet" too bad there isn't more ;)
worstliarever chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
cute! Maura was very her! She can't just let things be! Lol. Jane was very well written too!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Short and sweet. I loved it.
linelm chapter 1 . 4/4/2011