Reviews for Who Doesn't Love A Good Apocalypse?
keithallen chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
OH please continue with this story, ... for Bob's sake :)
Sara chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I would love to see where this story goes so please update!
Trae chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Wow. This is all epic stuff, great addition to the Dresden Files continuance.. only if there were more chapters.
JoniB chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This is REALLY good! Please keep going.
demonbookworm101 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
This is a good story keep up the good work
Cant wait for the next chapter
Toniboo chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
hey there. i've just discovered the dresden files (thank god for ebay!) and i love it. and i really love this fic, i hope you plan on continuing with it.

looking forward to more
toniboo
xox
dresdenfan chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I would love to see you update this story! its really well thought out and the characters are well written.
Sara chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I love this story! Continue writing it because I can't wait to find out what happens!
imagine-tht chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Sassy humor, great plot, and bobs solid :) nice story keep it up :)
Ramos chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Oh, I do hope you continue this. You've captured the characters well and I'm enjoying the changing attitudes, among other things.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Not bad, but the books are much bettter source material.
Saru Wolfe chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
This story is so much fun. Your descriptions of Bob in particular are perfect, and I absolutely adore his interactions with Murphy. He really does hover over Harry, and it makes me grin to see someone else realize that so clearly. They're just great. Seeing Dresden from Murphy's point of view is wonderful, too, especially his dual nature going on there. And your writing is just light and snarky enough to make this loads of fun while still managing to put the plot and all together very well.

I expect you mean to continue. I really, really hope you do, anyway.
igbogal chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I think I've broken the record for 'World's Latest Review', but this latest chapter is just...wow! If any non-magical person can go up against Ancient Mai, or ancient anything, it's good ol' Connie Murphy. And holy plot twist, what an ending! Even if the details of Bob's transformation are a mystery, I could never have imagined it. I imagine that the former evil sorcerer will probably receive a long delayed, yet manly, hug from the guy he practically raised from boyhood. Nice job :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I missed the update. By a couple of months. Names are important and Bob's name is no longer Hrothbert of Bainbridge. Which is some rather helpful protection apparently. And Murphy's comments are almost as good as Harry's in these types of situations. It was funny how no one knew what was going on and basically told Harry to join the club.
deathhides chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
really good plase keep going