Reviews for Just Another Ghost
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
That sucks, Danny. Half life sucks.
S. Whisper chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
? Not how I would write it. Whats with all the words? Danny wouldn't do potty-mouth!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
poor danny, loved how you wrote it and how realistic it was.
NebulousMistress chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
A beautiful story. I love stories like this one where family doesn't magically win out over years of indoctrination, experiences, and hatred. They feel more real to me.
Pheek chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow, that was amazing! The end actually brought a tear to my eye. That was awesome, any chance of a two-shot or sequel?
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Excuse me while I go cry...

Brilliant, brilliant fic. And, beyond everything else- all too realistic. There are some things that some people will never accept, and if they do, will never love. The things that we can't change- even if we tried. I believe that is how it would be if Danny ever revealed himself to his parents. Some things, like their hatred of ghosts, is just too deeply ingrained to ignore.
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Make another chapter!my email is ,my devianart is ectomeli ,my fake facebooks are Ashley Danter and Maggie Cadder and my real facebook (do not add me,but yuou can message if you want) is Melissa Reiner
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh my goodness. I really loved this story! It is so good!

And so incredibly sad. I know that this wasn't supposed to be a tragedy, but that ending just killed me. It is so sad that Maddie could change her mind about so much and be so perceptive about some things but fail to make the connection. It was seriously like a slap in the face to poor Danny who was sitting there, waiting, wanting her to figure it out and certainly giving her enough clues to be able to do so.

The part where he was thinking about how he doesn't fit into either world could have been better, I think. I'm not sure what I would have changed about it, and I know that it's really hard to pull off well, but if there was one thing about this piece I could change, that would be it.

Everything else, though, was really really good. His apathy at the beginning; her discovery of his ability to cry, think and feel; trying to figure out what to call him; talking about how he died... Nothing seemed stale or overdone and you put a new twist on the Maddie/Phantom almost revelation fic!

I really, really liked it. The emotions were great. The overall feeling of the story was just phenomenally powerful. Loved it. Thanks for writing and keep it up!

Sapphireswimming
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice job! This is the most origenal Maddie/Danny bonding ficts I've read, great work!
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
PLZ MAKE THIS A TWO-SHOT
saQhra chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
It is incredible that with so many hints Maddie has been unable to realize that Danny Phantom is his own son.

If she had made peace earlier with him in the series, maybe Danny would have been easier to reveal his true identity.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Bittersweet. I loved it.
Likes2Laugh chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That's so sad :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aww you're gonna end it with that? *sniffle*. I enjoyed the bonding though!