Reviews for The Dating Game
Lizline chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
This is crazy but totally amazing ! I laugh so hard reading this upside down alternative universe and yet everything make sense. I have so many quotes in mind... It's out of this world!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Great story loved it! :)
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow I'm interested!
swan and phoenix chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
so she will get those fake breast implantments?
snowdrop999 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Great, unusual story. I love that they are both a bit unsympathetic at the start, and we get to know both more and more through their actions, not what they say... very sophisticated approach.. I can't quite believe how much I love E at the end despite him being so reticent in the story. I love the emotional realism too, and the way some of it is 'story-love', really developing quickly, but tempered with real-life too, in the gaps in their lives. I've read this over and over in my downloaded version, it's great to finally be able to say thanks for writing it.
JulieToo chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Such a great story!

I had read all of your previous stories (under your former author name). Hope you are still writing; your humorous stories are awesome!
bellawu chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Awwww... Its such a perfect ending! Soooo perfect! This is the best proposal, wedding, epilog only in a half page. Thanks so much for writing this story :)
bellawu chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Yay! Good choice bella!
bellawu chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Wow...what a weird familly. For the first time in my life, I think I will choose jake...
bellawu chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I enjoy reading each character you wrote. Rose is the same character like I usually read in other fic, but your rose is not annoying. You are so good with this. And the greatest part, each chapter is so unpredictable. I can't guess what will happen next. All my guess is a good way. You really are very talented writer. I wish you hv fan page on fb even if it only fake account.
bellawu chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Too bad I read this from my blackberry. Otherwise I will copy paste my fav line. I have a fews fav lines. You simply are a good writer! Can't stop reading it. If only I don't hv job to do around the house *sigh*
bellawu chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
This is so weird. I feel like reading when I was almost 30 again. Lol. My hub is almost like edward but he wasn't virgin. And jake is like someone I know at the time I met my hub.
bellawu chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Again, I read another interesting story from you. I love the way you write. I wish you still you can read how much I love the first 3 stories I read.
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Brilliant from start to finish.
steph A15 chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
That's probably the cutes story I have read in a while. I love the whole concept of the story.