Reviews for The Dating Game
cjj chapter 7 . 6/2
you are an amazing writer. this is a great story, very original, you have great writing skills and sense of humor. I really enjoyed this story, everything is great, the meaningful dialogues, sense of humor, characters, everything. you really should consider becoming a professional writer. Thank you for sharing this wit us.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 7 . 5/18
Sweet story
JLaurenV chapter 5 . 4/9
I feel so bad for Edward. He obviously was brought up in a strange household, he doesn't deserve to be treated so poorly by Bella. She deserves to be alone for the rest of her life. She's cheating on Edward. She is horrible.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Wow she really is a bitch
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
So just cheat on him. Take his virginity. Then say you want another man because he has dreams in life! Bella you are such a bitch!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Wth so she cheats on him and then uses him wow. And you wonder why youre single!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
What the hell! Bella is a cheater!
banshee69 chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
At times I felt so bad for Edward's development, his parents deliberately stunted his maturing. Good thing he had Bella willing to give him a chance and pull him through.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
The fic is starting of with some good chuckles.

Sherry
Cold Blood Girl chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
What about the foyer ceiling
Ilovetwilight14 chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
Amazing. 3
Lizline chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
This is crazy but totally amazing ! I laugh so hard reading this upside down alternative universe and yet everything make sense. I have so many quotes in mind... It's out of this world!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Great story loved it! :)
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow I'm interested!
swan and phoenix chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
so she will get those fake breast implantments?