Reviews for Best Part Of Me Was Always You
Yulliah chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
I hate Alec!
Yulliah chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Oh god, let him fucking be ok!
Yulliah chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
"It is my sister your dating, right?"

LMAO

Seriously this chapter is awesome... You should add something in the deisclaimer tho:

WARNING! Pee before reading! The author can not be held responsible for any emergencies, disasters, accidents or injuries that may occur while reading!
Maureen Thomas chapter 27 . 1/14/2012
Thank you for the hot shower sex! You know how I love those boys hot wet and all dominant! Yummy! And Edward taking control at the end. Fuck ya!

Blain saying 'you know' so daddy J! And them all doing the longing of their names! Blaiiinnnnn. Just great. Blain all ready to analyze that those sounds meant someone was hurt and 911 should be called! So daddy E! Little Braden is so Jasper and Blain is just a little Edward! And Lily seems to be a precious combination of the two. I would LOVE to read more with the kids!

The visuals in this chapter were wonderful. From the bedroom to the wooden floors in th hall to the livingroom (just how I saw it) and them showing up at the party, all together so together as a family unit, so strong and in love. The backyard, the stone patio, the BBQ grill (again what I saw). Carslile so proud of his family and just loving his sons. Jasper talking with Emmette and Edward wrapping himself around Jasper. The car ride home. Branden asleep and his little head resting against Lily's car seat while Blain looks out the window. Edward gently carring Lily into the house while Jasper picks the boys up. Then them all tangled in bed asleep the next morning.

And Mrs Sweeny being the Godmother! Wonderful!

It was a wonderful chapter. Please let us peek back in on these boys (and girl) at some point. I'm not ready to see them go yet.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

(sorry if I messed up spelling.. I'm on my phone and can't look at the story to get the names and I spell terrible!)
BlueCat69 chapter 27 . 1/14/2012
Listen here, people! Can I just say that this is one gifted writer we got here and one heck of a beautiful story? The author is talented, I tell you, talented! I laughed, sighed, moaned and cried myself through it and what a wonderful read it was.
Yulliah chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Oh I loved it, can't tell you how many ways I loved it, but I'm gonna try.

Sisters and mothers screaming into ears, just the way their supposed to do with news like that...

And than OMG how sexy is that shower scene?

Ofc Alec is a dick, hands off Edward!

And than they're pregnant, I almost cried a little!

Well done girl!
sunystone chapter 27 . 1/12/2012
I can't believe it! I finished the story! That was a lot of reading LOL!

Wonderful epilogue! Blain finding his dads in the shower together cracked me up LOL! The twins are so cute! And Lily is absolutely adorable! I just love their family!

So glad I decided to read this fic. I was really missing out by not reading it the moment I first discovered it! Great work!
sunystone chapter 26 . 1/12/2012
*wipes happy tears* *sniff* *blows nose* You've turned me into a puddle of goo with how sweet this chapter was. *sigh* They are now daddies!

Fabulous fabulous story! I'm so happy for these boys!
sunystone chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
Blain and Branden Hale-Cullen! So cute! Twin boys! I'm so happy for their daddies!
sunystone chapter 24 . 1/12/2012
So...what are they having? Boy and girl? Two boys? Two girls? What? :D

Waffles...did someone say waffles *stomach grumbles* Love how jolly Jasper was in the morning. Sally cracked me up with her grumpiness :D

Fabulous chapter!
DelphiusFanfic chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
After a little heated debate and a few promises of sexual favors LMAO

I loved Jasper's possessive streak coming out...very hot.

Yay! Their gonna be daddy's! Poor Jasper is still so nervous. I bet it's going to get worse before it gets better.
DelphiusFanfic chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
LOL I'm glad he set her straight. I bet he's in for a tough road ahead adjusting to the mindset of a Daddy.
sunystone chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
*happy dance* Sally Sweeney, you are my hero:) what a sweet chapter. Loved the dinner they had with Sally, loved the smile on both of their faces, and I especially loved that they made love :) wonderful chapter!
sunystone chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
I love Mrs. Sweeney! She has got to be the sweetest lady ever! Loved her conversation with Edward, and the whole "do his kisses still make you drunk" thing made me giggle :D

So glad the boys talked some more.
sunystone chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
Gah! They have to get through this, they just have to! Totally understand why Jasper got angry and locked himself in the bathroom. They can't continue like this, especially with the babies coming. *sigh* I think I need a hug. LOL!
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »