Reviews for Best Part Of Me Was Always You
sunystone chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
*sigh* I loved everything about this chapter. Loved how excited Edward was when he took in his surroundings. Loved when Edward jumped in the water ans started splashing around. He was so giddy! And I especially loved Edward opening up to Jasper and telling him exactly how he's been feeling. I have hope for these boys :D
sunystone chapter 19 . 1/11/2012
I had a feeling that Edward was going close himself off from Jasper after what Alec did to him. Poor Jasper, not knowing how to help his hubby. Edward really does need to talk to a therapist (or at least his wonderful hubby!). Jasper's idea for a road trip is a brilliant one. They really do need to get out of the house and try to reconnect. Because right now they are both drowning in emotional overload.
jolori chapter 27 . 1/11/2012
I have to say a beautifully written story you have here and so emotional! I loved every minute of it, even the ones where I was in tears and believe me there were quite a few! I got quite a bit of laughs as well! I am so glad to see that they made it in the end and added to their family! thank you for sharing and I look forward to finishing the outtakes as I know I will enjoy them just as much!
sunystone chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
I actually squealed out loud when Jasper asked Edward to marry him, even though I knew it was going to happen LOL! I couldn't help it. That was so cute, adorable, and perfect. Loved everyone at the restaurant cheering for them :D

The wedding was perfect! These boys make me melt *sigh*
sunystone chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
Silly Jasper and his doubts. Of course Edward wouldn't want another man! Duh! :D Loved Jasper's first time bottoming :D
sunystone chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
Aw! Their first time was perfect! :D
sunystone chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
*wipes tears* So glad Edward is going to be okay, well as okay as he can be after going through that horrific experience. I really hope Alec rots.
sunystone chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
OMG! Alec is one seriously fucked up person! Poor Edward! Thank goodness Jasper arrived before Alec could do any more to Edward. OMG!
sunystone chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Eeek! Alec had Edward the whole time? That bastard!
sunystone chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
Two Peanuts! Jasper is so cute when he's nervous LOL! Good thing he has a doctor for a husband, otherwise both daddies would have panicked seeing all those machines LOL!

Eek! Where the hell is Edward?
Fr333bird chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Alec is creepy - he totally deserved being punched. I'm glad E was turned on rather than cross :)
sunystone chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
I love how Jasper didn't take any of Alec's crap. You go Jasper, you tell him to stay away from your man!
featherme chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
What a wonderful ending to a beautiful story!

I loved their sexy shower time and then the switcheroo at the end. Unf!

It was lovely to picture the entire crew at Carlisle and Esme's with their own families. The boys are adorable; each with his own personality to perfectly compliment his brother's (just like their dads)and Lily is precious. I'm glad you added details regarding them.

Thanks for writing!
sunystone chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
LMAO! Emmett catches them buying condoms and lube...priceless.

They are so cute, not knowing which condoms to buy :D
theonlykyla chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
KGQ,

This was the first full length slash fic I read...from beginning to end...and, it will ALWAYS own a place in my heart.

WHen I first started it, I wasn't sure if I liked Jasper/hated Jasper or just plain envied Jasper.

But, you did it...you made me fall head over heels in love w/ our possessive, ginger loving boy. He seemed a little selfish at first but it was really his overwhelming love for his boy...and the fact that they were together from the get go...jsut the 2 of them...well, that's inspirational right there!

Through all the curves and straight lines life threw at them, they came back together for that one fundamental thing; LOVE.

The years only soldified their bonds and strengthened their hold...

To see them with their children and the life they built together, it's precious and full of love as they grow and expand and live their lives as a family.

Yes, you tied it all up...but I want to see them in the later yrs of the kids lives...Blain will be gay...Branden will be straight...dealing w/ dating...especially for that precious little girl...oh hell, as possessive as Jasper is over Edward, I can't imagine a man coming to pick up his little girl wouldn't get some sort of evil eye from Jasper;)

I loved them from the get go and loved them til the end.

Any journey you take me on the future, I'll be right there beside you...can't wait to see what's next.

Kyla