Reviews for Best Part Of Me Was Always You
RachelGarber chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ha ha, Jake is a dog, love that one and not too far off, cause in the canon he's a wolf so dog wolf good start, little confused about the beginning, it seems he is going to rob that place.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/21/2013
Wonderful story.
CentauRita chapter 27 . 1/25/2013
OMG! I have to know...Grilled Cheese...in the movie maker? Is there a bit of truth in that?

Your Epi certainly sated all my curiosities. Loved the bit of Carlisle...'what goes around, comes around'...as he chuckles to himself, in good humor. I could see him, behind the BBQ, contently watching his famliy as they surrounded him. **It was a nice vision as I pictured it in my head ;D**

Your boyz have persevered and have regained what was lost, yet have gained so much more. Jasper has his wish for his boy and children to be truly...happy in that he has kept his promise.

I bid you a fond adieu...until we meet, next time.

Your rocking reviewer...Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
Well, **as I dab my eyes**

Fuck me. Fuck my life...I can't believe I have arrived at the end of this beautiful story of two boyz in love. I have enjoyed every word. The journey with them has melted my heart and at some points to clinch, painfully.

Thank you, Jill, for sharing your kickass talent and time. I'm so glad I found you and your boyz. It will be so hard to say goodbye to them. I have truly appreciated all of your replies to my reviews. It was nice of you to share your thought processes in how you came to your decisions of what to write for certain characters and scenes all of which added to the richness of 'Best Part of Me Was Always...You'

Moving on to the Epi, now.

Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
Happy for all of the 'good' that has brightened their lives and has certainly help over-shadow and eradicate any of the 'bad'! **giggles**especially, if you have a Sally on your side and two sons on the way, a sister getting married and gaining a brother, a mama in good health, in-laws that love you, great friends you can count on and a loving husband that...thank all fuck... has 'come' back from the darkside with shared rememberances that the 'Best Part of me was Always You.'

**Ode to Joy...is now playing for your listening pleasure ;}**
CentauRita chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Claw-footed tub? check! and double checked!

There...at the end...

OH! You just did NOT do that...Cliffie is NOT a character in this story and has NO place here AT ALL!

Arrrrgh! I guess I can't fault you too much for funning with us...however, devilish it was...it was mean, too ;P

I think I have high blood pressure, now, thank YOU very much! At least Alice will have company.
CentauRita chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
"Ya put de lime in de coconut..."

Re'member'. The Best Part of Me is Always You!

That chappie was purely...You-for-it (euphoric)!

Hawter than crusty Italian bread ;}
CentauRita chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Mrs. Sweeney is like chicken soup for their bruised souls. I'm kinda hoping that Jasper and Edward will get to enjoy that huge claw-footed tub, at least once, before they leave ;}
CentauRita chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
Oh my goodness! I think Jasper handled his seductive spouse, as best he could...after Edward put the cabosh on following through. I can see that this as being the straw that broke Jasper's resolve and patients with his Love. Both Edward and Jasper need to heal...and Jasper just needs to let it out! He's kept his feelings...bottled up, too long. Jasper needs a good hard cleansing cry...and if Edward hears it, so much the better. Edward needs to know that Jasper hurts, too.

It would have been to soon for them to be able to put all of this fuckery aside, anyway. Even though I know it must hurt...Kudos to Jasper for putting on the brakes. I know that was fucking hard for him to do.
CentauRita chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
WOW! That topped SM meadow scene...It made my heart happy to see Jasper's well 'layed' plans for his boy...'come' to fruition. I especially liked how Jasper took joy in watching his Edward...playing in the water...carefree and happy ;D Yeah...**sigh**
CentauRita chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Ow. Ow. Ow! To see Edward tied-up in knots with his own head and emotions...hurts. Jasper has a unique way of explaining...things. At first, I was sure Jasper was packing for the both of them...But, after the start/stop, followed by showers...I think I was more in mind with Edward...that Jasper was leaving, on his own. I let out a heavy-sigh-there at the end of the chappie, when I realized it was as I first thought...Both taking a roadtrip...together. Loved Edward's eagerness at the end there, as Jasper did!
CentauRita chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
Alice and the family (including...YOU) have done the boyz, proud! A perfect ceremony for a most perfect couple and I really loved the words Carlisle shared, on their special day.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
That's right, you...over-thinking ass...Paul and Felix, who?

Although...I still felt that Jasper was in control...to begin with. Basically, to allow Edward to relax and 'get in the moment'. Once that was done and Edward 'flipped them'...I could feel Jasper finally give the control to Edward. **giggles**it was like...after they got over the 'first' hump...Edward gained confidence and took over on the second ;}

Now they have experenced both sides of the coin...and it's, golden!
CentauRita chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
I agree...that this chappie was...

'...overwhelming, all consuming, and oh so fucking mind blowing...'

**winks**

A definite reprieve from the last few angsty chappies...this one was very wel'comed', indeed! ;}
CentauRita chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Your A/N at the end...

I can't blame you chick-a-dee...The last few chappies were full of distressing angst and a break would be certainly laudable.

I loved the shower scene there at the end of the chappie...Their reconnecting and the subsequent meaningful cleansing of their bodies...off of the hurt and dirt...as the suds were sucked down the drain. Followed by the boyz winding up physically clean, warm and snuggling in the narrow hospital bed. As to...emotionally? That may take a little extra time...for the both of them.

I hope that Emmett tied that bastard Alec, to his bed...with no medical attention for him! I'm not sorry in the least for that fucker...he deserves every ache and pain, and then some! Woohoot to Jasper and Emmett for finding Edward...in time...Phew!
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »