Reviews for Best Part Of Me Was Always You
CentauRita chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Thank the fucking Lord! Oops, I mean Jasper and Emmett.

OMG! Edward!
CentauRita chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
First off...That nightmare of a dream that Jasper had...was plain...EVIL. You almost had me fooled for maybe ONE half of a second!

It is Golden to have friends and family to count on when emergencies 'crop' up.

As for that bastard Alec...I can picture him sedating, Edward, and man-napping him. Only hoping that he hasn't tied Edward up and raped him or worse used a 'crop' on him. Jasper would do well to bust Alec hands, as he's a supposed doctor and he needs them in his profession.

I just pray that Edward is alright.
CentauRita chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Oh NO! God...I'm hoping it's not what I think happened...happened! Please, Please, Please!
CentauRita chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I still don't think that Alec will 'lay' off of Edward, even with Jasper's gallant effort of championing his husband honor.

Edward may have to file a sexual harassement charge against Alec's unwanted advances.

Edward worshiping and then claiming his Jasssssper...That was fuck hawt!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
REALLY? Ya think?
CentauRita chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
With all the bone jumping goings on...it's like Jasper was trying to get Edward...pregnant! Edward putting his foot down? It definitely wasn't 'hard' enough, as it had no effect on Jasper. It was a wonder Edward could even still...walk ;}

Alec seemed like he was testing the waters with Edward. Loved how Jasper went all caveman and possessed his man.

Awww. Jasper and Edward both being together. That was a wonderful way for them to find out that they were honest-to-goodness gonna be Daddies.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Kinda looks like these sweet lovable boyz are on the right plain of existance! Jasper finally catching up...thinking of baby names and that he's gonna be a father.

Loved Jasper telling his sister...
"Dearest sister, I love you to death. But if you ever speak to my husband or myself like we are children again, I will kick the living piss out of you while Emmett watches."

**I barked outta laugh so quickly...I scared myself!** ;P
CentauRita chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Make-up sex...you can't 'beat it'...then again, perhaps you can ;}
CentauRita chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful**It's my turn to..sigh**
CentauRita chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Jasper needs to be spanked for opening and reading Edward's e-mail to Emmett.

Jasper's redeeming quality is his love and devotion to Edward. The sharing of his thoughts about...his boy...are truly sweet.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
It's about fucking time to love his fucking life…with such a sweet kiss from Edward.

**snorts**

Jasper almost pussied out! Edward initiated and then practically begged Jasper for the kiss!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Loving Jasper's one track on the mindward ;}
CentauRita chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
What a whiney-assed big baby...but't' at least he knows what he wants!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Okay. I give...what did Jasper...Do? Hmmm?
loopylou992 chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
Wow babe, what can I say? You already know how much I have loved reading this, thanks for sharing the awesome boys and their story with us. Their family is complete, but I would so love to hear more... Maybe jasper will start whispering in your ear? *crosses fingers and toes*

Sigh.. What am I gonna read now?
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »