Reviews for Best Part Of Me Was Always You
loopylou992 chapter 26 . 1/11/2013
Again with the awwww's from me! Love how Edward stood upto Alice, brave man there!

Off to read the epilogue
loopylou992 chapter 25 . 1/11/2013
Aww boys! They are having sons! Cannot imagine how OTT protective they woulda gonna had they had daughters,,,, mwah ah ah!

Loved this chapter, then rose, awww bless her cottons!
loopylou992 chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
You are such a tease, but at least I don't have to wait for next chapter!

Sally is a brilliant addition, she adds so much by just being there for these two when they need her the most.
loopylou992 chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
That was just what was needed, the time and space to reconnect with each other without the pressure either of them were attaching to the physical action.

Glad that they finally managed to be together as one x
loopylou992 chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Forgot to say on the last one, I FREAKING LOVE MRS SWEENEY! This chapter has just confirmed that even more. She is a Legend!
loopylou992 chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
I have a sad face and pouty lip AND the urge to grab Jasper, hug him and never let him go!
loopylou992 chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
You nearly had me in tears - again! That really does take some doing I can tell ya missy!

So glad that they reconnected with each other, they needed it, but it had to be right and this was.
loopylou992 chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Again with the reading while drying my hair!

I had faith, I knew he wouldn't leave him.
loopylou992 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
You made me cry! Loved it, the proposal was perfection!

LOVE the George Eliot quote! My mum is from the same town as her so I know alllll about her ; ) spooky!
loopylou992 chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Hot, sweet, tender and totally awesome! Loved hearing Jaspers internal monologue as he struggled thinking that there was someone else, then realising there wasn't. God love him!
loopylou992 chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
I do love hearing about these two when they were fresh faced and *coughs* innocent x
loopylou992 chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
OOOOOMMMMGGGGG!

Seriously that was fantastic, I love Emmett so much right now! I wanna just hug him and of course the boys x
loopylou992 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Omfg! Poor Edward! I want a kick Alec's arse but think somehow jasper and em might beat me to it!
loopylou992 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
My heart is in my mouth... Off for more
loopylou992 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Fuck MY life! I have to get ready for work and neeeeed to know what happened. I bet that fucker Alec has something to do with it...
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »