Reviews for Best Part Of Me Was Always You
theonlykyla chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Don't cha love it and Don't cha hate it when Jasper won't shut the hell up? I love him in my head but when he wants to talk, he WANTS to talk...

I felt an evil ending climbing that whole fucking chapter. I don't think I breathed once!

I love their relationship. I love the dynamics and how they know what the other needs instinctively. It's a beautiful thing.

I'm hurting for Edward because I'm sure that EVIL VILE ALEC is up to no good. I swear if he hurts his boy I'll come kick his ass.

Great chapter!
Maureen Thomas chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Started a new story? What about this one? Sniff sniff.

Wow! Two! One can have blond hair and green eyes and the other can have brronze hair and blue eyes! One will have dimples and the other a crooked smile! Tooooo cute!

So hot lovin! Thanks for that!

Sooooo. I'm guessing psychotic Alex kidnapped Edward. A little ether under the nose... I hope to God he didn't go anywhere willingly, even with the stress of two on the way. Those two are just too solid for that sh*t!

Have a great week, please post soon!
mw138 chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
Jasper getting all possessive and punching Alec was sexy as hell! LOVED it!
mw138 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Aww! TWO peanuts! How exciting and cute! I am, however, worried about where Edward is. This doesn't look good at all! We all know how much of a hot head Jasper is, so I hope he doesn't instantly jump to conclusions and lose it.
DarkOneBL chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Beautiful chapter, with the right amount of humor that I love. Jasper's so hilarious. I love that they call the baby "peanuts". F**k two peanuts , hahaha too funny. Love the way that Jasper takes such great care of Edward, so sweet.

I hope nothing bad has happened to Edward:(

Great chapter, loved it.
LuckyTwilight74 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Ok first kudos to you and your mad writing skills. Love these boys to pieces! They are such a wonderful couple. Daddies to be to twins and husbands who love eachother like the worlds bout to end. So I know within my heart of hearts Edward will not destroy that with some random sleazeball. He doesn't seem to be that kind of character. :) Hope you update very soon!
Elicullen26 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
KGQ! Please tell me Edward is ok! No, no, no he must be fine, Jas will die after he murders someone and the two little peanuts will be fatherless!

Ok, brief panic attack, I'm better now...I hope I can wait until the next update without having a stress ulcer. After such beautiful loving and such happy news...

Evil cliffhanger aside, I really liked the chapter, as I toll u before I like this plots, these men have a very mature relationship and they're facing mature situations, trying to be parents. But they're also so devoted to each other and so deeply in love.

If I'd be Jas, I'll get Emmett and head straight to Volturi's house. Dammit I hope E is fine!

Thx for sharing bb, talk to u soon *bites nails*
sasharose11 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Whew, that was quite a chapter. I just love the relationship they have. I have faith that Edward's not off doing anything to jepardize his and Jasper's realtionship, but where could he be?
twilightreaderaddict chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Such a beautiful chapter. I love how Jasper takes care of Edward and Edward does little things they make Jasper feel special. Since Edward's car is still in the parking lot, I have a bad feeling Alec has taken Edward!

~~ Meechy
sessahhh chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This story is hilarious. Thanks Conversed for the recc. I love how it is written. Can't wait to find out how and why your Jasper f*cked up so bad.
40Miles chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
I wish I'd heard the 'butter my butt' phrase a while ago. I would have LOVED to have stolen it all for my own.

I have to stop here for a while. I will be back.

You've written exactly the kind of Jasper that I adore, JS.
40Miles chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
The way you meld his current dilemma with his reminiscing is so beautifully done.

You have skills.
40Miles chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
OMG, if it were possible to fill my tub with this fic, I would.

Then I'd climb in and wallow for a while.
40Miles chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Yup, he's gorgeous, no doubt about it. Inside and out. Sigh.
40Miles chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I find your Jasper so appealing, his inner monologue is brilliant.
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »