Reviews for Best Part Of Me Was Always You
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
OMG! First I just need to say that it is really freaky how that I used "By George I've Got It" in my last review and then Jasper said in this Jasper. We clearly have the same sense of humor or something.

Secondly, hot damn! This chapter was soooo steamy! I'm glad they finally got to have some lovin'. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
BY GEORGE I'VE GOT IT! Edward wants to adopt a baby! Am I right? No! Don't tell me! I want to see it all unfold in the story! This is great!
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Poor Jasper! He's all confuzzled. I hope he and Edward can make up. I also can't wait to find out what the hell Jasper did!

Also I'm glad I didn't offend you. Some writers aren't too fond of criticism AT ALL. Lol glad you found someone to help you as well. Betas really are helpful. You should see my chapters before my beta looks them over. I'll tell you now that they aren't pretty. LOL

Anyway, great story!
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hello there! So this is freaking HILARIOUS! I love the way you play with the words to make things nonsexual very sexual! Great first chapter! On to chapter two...!
bbbluez chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Ultra hot!
DarkOneBL chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Awesome chapter. That was hot stuff! Look forward to the next update.
sasharose11 chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
"Well butter my butt and call me biscuit", loved that line. Great chapter, that was awesome. After all this reminiscing, it's now time for Jasper to man up and apologize and get his man back. I'm really enjoying this story.
Grizzo chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Still not sure what is going on, but it appears tobe Jasper's fault. Hope he suffers and can learn.
sasharose11 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
So curious what Edward wanted, my guess is a baby. Usually the next step in a relationship. Great chapter, you have quite a way with words. I swear my heart was racing while you were describing the kiss and near dry hump.
KT.Kate chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I have two ideas of what could have happened: either E has to move for a job and J doesn’t want to leave his hometown, or E wants to adopt a child. They are probably both wrong, I’m usually not very good at playing Sherlock Holmes ;-)
bbbluez chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Nice seeing a bit of backstory. Seems like Jasper can be quite the hothead sometimes!
LostImortal chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Aww, not fair! Such a tease to end it here ) I really like this story, it's fun to read and I wonder what was it that Jasper fucked up (tho I have an idea). Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! )
DarkOneBL chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Great chapter. I think I know what Edward wanted. Jasper needs to grow up but I hope Edward gives him another chance. Look forward to the next update.
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »