Reviews for Oh Simple Thing
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's kind of strange, almost... abstract? But very atmospheric, and I really liked it. Rather beautiful, and nicely written.

K
Glee-aholic chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I absolutely LOVE this!
lilixpie chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is so cute I wanna cry... I loved it, so so much I don't even know what to say... just... wow
HikariYami2012 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is really good! This is one of my favorites! :)
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I think this was really sweet :) I like how fate (technically you but oh well) had Blaine find Kurt, and then Kurt's inside thoughts of what he thinks Blaine will look like added to the story so much and made it better, and then the final kiss wasn't like random or misplaced, but I think it was perfect
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I melted. There is now an Ashlyn shaped puddle of goo on the ground because of you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i loved it, it was really beautiful, thank you for writing it :)
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I LOVE this! it's real, sincere, sweet, just lovely!
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i love this! i love how most of the story was with out sight- thats so unusual and gave such a deep er feeling :)
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like how Kurt was talking to imaginary!Blaine. Super cute. And Blaine just stumbling across him and playing nurse? Borderline naughty nurse, even? HOT. Love me some AU fics. Awesome job.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh how beautiful. Excuse the awful and unintended pun. But that is genuinely my reaction. I'm lucky I'm done my homework, your stories are too much of a distaction, I swear!
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was sweet 3 I liked It. Thanks for sharing!
Ladyblue82 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
At first I thought Kurt just didn't remember Blaine (been reading to many retrograde-amnesia-Blaine fics lol) but then I remembered it was supposed to be AU.

Anyhow, it was really lovely!
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
adorable. well, maybe not the best word considering kurt's beaten up and blaines cleaning him up, but the interaction felt adorable
Klainedom chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is so lovely. What an awesome jumpstart to my day. Thank you!