Reviews for Under Pressure
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wahahahaa!That last line!'and he can't help but love him just that little bit more.'!gosh,that was just too beautiful,it made my heart go all marshmallow-y!

Honestly,i loved how Sirius's views changed and how he thought but didn't react much at ten ears old,and young Regulus being so scared,really!Amazing description of everyone in few words and Sirius's thoughts too!Great fic!
M'rika chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing. I love it so much.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was CUTE!
OnAndOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
It is no acceptable to make me squeal like that! I really love your style of writing :) that was really good :D x
LGSnow chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was a highly enjoyable story. I liked the little details that were thrown in throughout, and the way the theme of love in Sirius's life was in some ways a setting for the Sirius/Remus aspect of this. A couple quick notes are that it should be "under his parents' spell," not "under his parents spell," and that the plural of Christmas would be Christmases. A further not is with "wear each day for Christ sake," which should be "wear each day for Christ's sake," if it's going to be in there at all. As far as I can recall, there are never any Christian (or other religious) expressions in the series whatsoever. Also, some kind of a separation of scenes would likely be a good idea. One specific example where this was unclear was in this sentence: "He turns to look at him as Sirius walks in." It's both a scene change and an unclear sentence in and of itself, which makes it even more confusing. Even still, I liked this story and look forward to seeing more of what you write.
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was beautifully written, I love how it does not rush anything, and the set up was wonderful. The seriousness (no pun intended) with which this is written is very fitting. Keep writing!
TheQueen117 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I LOVE IT! It is super adorable and so...so Sirius and all that jazz! You know what I mean. _

-HM