Reviews for New New Wonderland
Carri007 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ooh, this is a fabulous beginning! I will be waiting with bated breath (especially since Rose is coming back) until you update :)
The Not So Goddess chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is really, really good! You have a really great writing style and the story is very interesting. I really want to know what happens next! UPDATE!
Brunette08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
So intriguing! Love the parallel of a parallel universe angle...it's been awhile since this was published...but update? please?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I think you should update this because it sounds like it has promise to be the bomb. like seriously. so that would be legit, please :D
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Well this looks interesting. Eagerly awaiting more
Skozo chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
As being Close friends with you I can not tell a lie...which is a lie whithin itself. But on other points I am intregued having watched all the recommended viewing and more I am truly curious as to where this story may be going. I can start to see some of the wonderland themes present themselves but truly wonder how all will tie together and if this is store or rose story. Either way I am in for the ride the only thing I can hope for is That's this story doesn't turn into rose becoming Alice or even that we are in the same story arc as the wonderland mini series...all though that would be interesting with the doctor there. Even still looking forward to more when you get to it.
SnarkyHunter chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
And here I thought I was the only one who was reminded of the Teas when I saw the emotion patches. Just wanted to tell you you're awesome; I love both Who and Alice to bits and there really should be more crossovers. It's fantastic to see a new one up, and you've made a great start. I like your writing style, it's smooth and easy to follow. I know you said you wouldn't be updating frequently, but I'll be following this story and looking forward to when you do.

Allonsy!