Reviews for Making a Better Yesterday
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
This story…probably the best ending I've EXPERIENCED. I was reading the endings of the lords universe and I actually started crying when it got to the part when Bruce visits Dick's death site. And then you brilliantly put a character in there who was taking the tires of the car and I was happy because I knew it was Jason. So while that scene was building up, I couldn't stop smiling while tears were still streaming down my face, all the while laughing at myself for my ridiculousness.

Bravo. You're a lovely writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Magykal-guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
How they got the in there the first place is a better question.
Magykal-guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Ugh! Stupid Lord's Barry! Making me smile!
Magykal-guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Yay! I like that couple too, It's my favorite from DC.
Magykal-guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Well, at least they're taking time to explain instead of just doing.
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Thank yoooou, mental link!
Magykal-guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Darn! Not again! I keep smiling, these people are good actors!
lalala chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I love how you portray wally :)
alamodie chapter 29 . 9/27/2013
Holy cowza that is dark! I know you said it would be, but when it turned out that the Lords were gone I thought YJ had won and hip-hip-hooray, peace! But then omg! Is Dick in on this, too! Or is he just forced to play along? Btw love, love, love the rest of the story, I love how you ran with the possibilities!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 29 . 9/9/2013
Woah, all this was so amazing. And "A Better World" was always one of my favorite episodes so seeing it in Young Justice form was great!
Vetyver chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
I read this yesterday and so help me, I had to come back and review this particular chapter because, goodness knows why, but this image freakin' HAUNTED me all day and night. Bruce, with the daffodil, making a long-overdue visit to his dead son to update him on how life has... or hasn't... moved on; and the exact words used ("You would be seventeen now. I suppose in some other reality, you are. I hope you are having a good day") - I... just... argh, this is just really a frightfully moving scene.

You write a very good story, and it's not fair that I single out this part specially; but for some reason these words just really stuck and has been gnawing at me with its raw Angst all the livelong day. Just thought you should know.

In fact in my mind, it is beginning to form the start of a very different story...
Immaworkin chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I just want to point out, that last line right there, that is awesome. Just... so much said in one sentence, that 's all I can think.
Also, did I just make 200 for you? If so: WIN!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Amazing story! this chapter should be its own multi-chapter story as well! but that's only if you want to do it. But overall this is one amazing story, well all your stories are amazing! Please write other stories soon!
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Well that was AMAZING. Hated the ending though, I prefer happy endings. Anyway, fabulous writing! Hitting the fav Byron now...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
First off, I really like the story. You've got a really good handle on the characters, and your voice is distinct and interesting. My only complaint is that you don't use apostrophes, which can sometimes break the flow of your story.