Reviews for Making a Better Yesterday
Sairey13 chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
...I think for an AU for Making a Better Yesterday, it should be that the Team are forced to stay with the Justice Lords (after their mentors fail to help them escape and are about to be killed off by Earth-16's Superman), in exchange that they don't bring any harm to their mentors and/or Justice League members of their world and are to send them all home, unharmed.

Then, while forced to live with their alternate mentors on Earth-16, the team begins to fall down a path of losing their sanity (having trouble to adjust to their new lifestyle on Earth-16, especially when forced [countless of times] to accept this alternate world is their home), struggling to survive through depression and even continuous plotting of killing themselves, for never being truly home and thinking they're losing it the longer they stay on Earth-16 (suffering through flashbacks back on their world, fearing they're replacing their mentors and becoming like the Justice Lords).

While the team somehow escapes the Justice Lords to end their suffering, their actual mentors came back and, this time, were able to take down the Justice Lords (probably with Lex Luthor's help, like on Justice League: "A Better World") and get back their children/protégé (right before they could take their own lives). However, because of how long they were in the Justice Lords' grasp/control, it took them a struggling recovery (and a lot of counseling/reassuring by the League, while putting them on watch in case they try to pull a stunt on killing themselves [which they did, even after being brought back from Earth-16]) for the Team accept that they're finally back to their actual Justice League and are back in their own world, with their actual family.

The team trained harder to better protect themselves, just in case another incident ever happens, and so they'll be able to help out their mentors should their lives ever be threatened again.

...I don't know, something like that. Anyway, though I'm sad on how the Young Justice Team had disbanded, I'm happy that they're back in their own world and reunited with their actual mentors, friends and family.
dogluvva99 chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
They're the canon ship so WIN
Reader IM chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
Wow it is morbid…!
SilverPhantom88 chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
Wow Megan, just wow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Man... I've read this over and over. Recently I've been getting back into DC and I remembered this and scrambled through the archives to find it... and boy am I glad I did! The first chapter is attention-grabbing right away, and though I know what it's going to end as I can't wait to reread this. Thanks for creating such a satisfying work!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Awful.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Man...how do you spell crappy? Oh wait, just did.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
This story…probably the best ending I've EXPERIENCED. I was reading the endings of the lords universe and I actually started crying when it got to the part when Bruce visits Dick's death site. And then you brilliantly put a character in there who was taking the tires of the car and I was happy because I knew it was Jason. So while that scene was building up, I couldn't stop smiling while tears were still streaming down my face, all the while laughing at myself for my ridiculousness.

Bravo. You're a lovely writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Magykal-guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
How they got the in there the first place is a better question.
Magykal-guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Ugh! Stupid Lord's Barry! Making me smile!
Magykal-guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Yay! I like that couple too, It's my favorite from DC.
Magykal-guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Well, at least they're taking time to explain instead of just doing.
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Thank yoooou, mental link!
Magykal-guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Darn! Not again! I keep smiling, these people are good actors!
lalala chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I love how you portray wally :)