Reviews for Making a Better Yesterday
dogluvva99 chapter 15 . 11/14
They're the canon ship so WIN
Reader IM chapter 29 . 11/9
Wow it is morbid…!
SilverPhantom88 chapter 23 . 8/9
Wow Megan, just wow
Man... I've read this over and over. Recently I've been getting back into DC and I remembered this and scrambled through the archives to find it... and boy am I glad I did! The first chapter is attention-grabbing right away, and though I know what it's going to end as I can't wait to reread this. Thanks for creating such a satisfying work!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16 do you spell crappy? Oh wait, just did.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
This story…probably the best ending I've EXPERIENCED. I was reading the endings of the lords universe and I actually started crying when it got to the part when Bruce visits Dick's death site. And then you brilliantly put a character in there who was taking the tires of the car and I was happy because I knew it was Jason. So while that scene was building up, I couldn't stop smiling while tears were still streaming down my face, all the while laughing at myself for my ridiculousness.

Bravo. You're a lovely writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Magykal-guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
How they got the in there the first place is a better question.
Magykal-guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
Ugh! Stupid Lord's Barry! Making me smile!
Magykal-guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Yay! I like that couple too, It's my favorite from DC.
Magykal-guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Well, at least they're taking time to explain instead of just doing.
Magykal-guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Thank yoooou, mental link!
Magykal-guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Darn! Not again! I keep smiling, these people are good actors!
lalala chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I love how you portray wally :)
alamodie chapter 29 . 9/27/2013
Holy cowza that is dark! I know you said it would be, but when it turned out that the Lords were gone I thought YJ had won and hip-hip-hooray, peace! But then omg! Is Dick in on this, too! Or is he just forced to play along? Btw love, love, love the rest of the story, I love how you ran with the possibilities!