Reviews for Innocence Lost
elizabeth bennette chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
update? thanks
Shortie91 chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Can't wait to read more! : )
A green eyed girl chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
this morning i read part of the story and i loved it.

i wanted to read the rest but i had to go, where i am right now we are marching in 80 cities to show our discontent with the government, so i couldn't exactly just stay home and read the entire thing even tho i was very tempted.

so now here i am, at the end of the day and at the end of chapter 16 and it is not until now that i see you posted this chapter a looong time ago and the idea of waiting longer than i few hours (like i had to do earlier in the day) is already driving me crazy.

so pleaseeee, dont abandon this story, even if you have to update once a month like many others writers. once a month is better than none...please D
A green eyed girl chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
i just read the firs 6 chapter and all i have to say is wow.

even though Bella can make heads of tails of Edward's emotions, to the reader they are as clear as air.

i can see how she is confuse and even a little scare, yet curious.

i can see his mysticism and her appeal. everything seems well displayed, i think your story need some editing to make thinks fit perfectly but other than that i think its great.

you deserve way more than 160 reviews. btw, i fount this fic in tehlemonadestand dot net so i imagen your story should be getting more readers soon.
padalf1025 chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Hi! I found your story on the lemonade stand! Brilliant angst story! Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
HOLY SHIT ! Totally blew me away, drew me in completely and couldnt put it down. I am sadly someone who never reviews, I know, shame on me ! I just had to with this story though, I pray that you continue it.
Bunch2009 chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Ah Bella..
Bunch2009 chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Ahh loved it
Bunch2009 chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Jasper is Edward's brother?
Bunch2009 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I'm proud of her progress
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
So sad.. I wonder what happened to Edward.. I am sure he took it hard too. Did he hear about what happen to Bella?
Bunch2009 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
What he did to her was so cruel. My heart breaks
for Bella