Reviews for Stupid
Phoenixrin chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Damn. I wanna say something, but your story left me speechless. It is kinda bittersweet but damn, if Naruto Shippuden would have a SasuNaru end to it, it would be this.
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
naruto seems extremely selfish
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
hinataaaaaaaaa
RoniBopShop chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
What an interesting spin on things. Really nice.
BlackKiryuu chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
So are Naruto and Sasuke now together at the end?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Naruto is out of character. I'm plenty sure Naruto would never use another person like that, he's too much of a saint to do such a thing.
April Catastrophe chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Beautiful. Fucking Beautiful.
TiinyDottTee chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Wow, i have no words other than to say this was so beautifully written. You captured such minute detail and expanded it with such class and skill. This deserves an award im telling you
Panda Cannons chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This story is so beautiful ;-; I LOVE IT!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I thought the first chapter was brilliant enough, but WOW this one certainly didn't lower the bar. I love your representation of Neji's inner world, it really sucks you in completely.
All in all, great writing and great characterization.

(Also, the fact that your avatar is one of Hoshino Lily's art made me so happy, you have no idea. I love Hoshino with a passion matching nothing else)
bashfulglowfly chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Very well done. I like this. Although I'm surprised that Neji didn't try to kill Naruto and Sasuke for what each of them did to Hinata.
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aww,that's so sad! Hinata is awesome.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Poor Hinata! Years of stalking all wasted, down the drain, poof!, gone! (lol) Very interesting and realistic!
miyuki hitsugaya chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
A good, strong, I'd say absolutely kick-ass portrayal of Hinata. I have no doubt that if ever she was put in this situation where she chose not to be entirely stupid, this is exactly the way she would react, so in control of herself over a situation that's really out of control, and partly her fault. Have to admit that it's stupid to ignore the obvious, but then again, she has the right to have her selfish moments with the one she loved for a long time.

She's really grown up a lot in the manga, especially after all that business with Pein. I just know that she will be more assertive yet still understanding in the future.

Great job!