Reviews for Gypsy Boy
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 8/21
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH BUT POOR HARRISON
babyvfan chapter 4 . 3/5
Oh...I did not see that one coming
babyvfan chapter 2 . 3/5
So far I'm liking it
dragomir2415 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Please make a if you do make one it would be cool to include Ron in it you now that vow he made that one chapter of making Harry his.
Shibby510 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was really an awesome story:) I really hope you go ahead and do a sequel.
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Nice fic .
a sequel could be interesting where - might be reunited with family? or have ron delt with? or baby care?
Sequel chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
I want a sequel! one were harry is happy with draco, and isn't crazy, maybe after some time passes and their kid is grown up a bit. But id also love it if Draco got a taste of his own medicine as well. I hate it when Harry is put second . grrr, poor harry. anyway im sure itll be awesome please do a sequel!
Duvessa Lilian Snape chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I would love to see a sequel to this! I thought it was very well written.
4everShika chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I think a sequel to this story would be great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
As to why it's short here when you have much in a notebook-
Your handwriting takes up more space than text takes up a page. Hence why you have to either add detail or combine chapters. Hope this helped!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
You should write a sequel. Sequel. SEQUEL! Also, I'm the 69th reviewer person*snickers*
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
PLEASE I need sequel...no...I mean we need your sequel *puppy eyes*
VenustusLovesJames chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I freaking adored this story, Harry was so cocky and dark at the last chapter, it is explained though and I really loved how you ended her like that. I was thinking of suggesting this but then I saw you already had done it. XD Very nice story, I loved the plot of medieval and all.
HOLY CRAP YES chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
PLEASE DEAR PLEASE ! MAKE A SEQUEL... but i have to say Harry i s creeping me out a little... anyways hi and bye and sequel
Kellybinx1221 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
The story was amazing! I'm so glad I read it :)