Reviews for 2023 to 2024:A New Start
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 8 . 1/19

is sky thinking bridge is cute as a brother or boyfriend ? ( hope boyfriend)
Nymmie the Epic chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
RUN DRU! Crazed vampires are VERY deadly.
Nymmie the Epic chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Aw... CHARLIE! Charlie's the best. I hope her home situation gets better...
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Hi, since you reviewed my story I thought I'd return the favor. This is quite creative seeing as you are young. I really like that you are trying to give the A-squad, particularly Charlie some background as a team. I see in this chapter that Z and Jack's parents are still alive. So, unless you plan to kill the parents off quickly, I am assuming that Jack and Z won't be getting into SPD the same way they did in the show.

I was going to suggest sticking to one tense when you write, but you seem to have done so for this latest chapter. So keep writing.
Nymmie the Epic chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Z is not Danny Delgado's daughter! Yeah, sure, same last name. But nothing else. Danny was the black bison ranger, Z is the yellow SPD officer. They are so not related!
elendoy chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
As a Costa Rican I'm totally shocked that you made Z's dad Costa Rican XD

Unexpected as heck!

Anyways, nice chap! (kind of short, though...)

Bye!
xXScream4Xx chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Awesome fic and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
BlueRedPinkRanger chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Awesome Story! Please continue!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ ReMi!
jonesman2007 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
First time reading your story. Its real awesome how you fit eveything into one chapter and let the imagination do the rest i will continue to follow this story
100TenMillion chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Ah, nothing like a cameo appearance from our favorite SPD Rangers! But...what's THIS? You have Bridge but no 'buttery' toast?

Writing IS complicated, but at the same time it is fun. We writers, what we do is reinterpret and present reality as we see it. Fanfics, therefore, are a special type of literature wherein fans reinterpret the reality of their fandom as they see it. Although you can not (nor should you) make money off of fanfics, that does not mean that they have no artistic merit. You're pretty good at writing, and with some practice, you will get better. :)
100TenMillion chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Aha! Doth I see A Squad? I love A Squad. Their inclusion here has earned you points with me!
100TenMillion chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aha, because you reviewed my story I decided to do an Archive Binge and review your story as well :)

You wrote this at 13? How come you're a much better writter than I was at your age? :p

This is short, has a few errors, and a weeeeeeeeeeee bit rushed. That being said, I shall continue reading, and I hope you continue writting miss :)
SeventhSinner chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh, I didn't know you've already submitted your story. I like this. Finally, something new and different from all the SPD stories I've ever read. Haha, Kat's a rich alien grandmother.
Michelle the Editor chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Not bad, but if descriptions were food, then what we have here is about one piece of semi-buttery toast. "Is/has/are" are present tense, "was/had/were" are past. The dialogue is occasionally stiff. Keep up the good work, though!
Michelle the Editor chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
You're giving A-Squad characters, good for you. However, you don't have any descriptions, and you switch tenses a lot. Could you fix this? The scene in the gym is not even a scene, just one line.