Reviews for Recap
Lucillia chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
That was neat.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I have to say, your take on explaining why Bond was left to rot in a North Korean gulag at the start of "Die Another Day" compared to previous times his adventures have gotten him into hot water with foreign governments makes a lot more sense than Bond just being a tad egotistical about his own worth to MI6 - his lines about throwing away his cyanide capsule years ago, but noting he was more than aware of MI6 taking a page from Mission: Impossible about sacrificing caught operatives struck me as almost contradictory - and I can't wait to see if you follow Time Lord!Bond into the events of "Skyfall" :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh ho...this is freaking genius! Making the idea of "James Bond is an exiled Time Lord like the Doctor" into something resembling plausible is definitely a massive achievement and I bow to your brilliance! I especially like how M is giving the Doctor a serious case of The Business about the drastic changes that happened after Bond joined up with the Time Lords to protect Gallifrey and was badly injured, causing the Craig!Bond incarnation's much more brutal proclivities...though Connery wasn't exactly a light hand at dealing with henchman and opponents either ;P
drdeth2000 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Would love to see a third chapter with maybe James getting his memory back in Skyfall.
SONGUE chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
You seriously need to update this.

It's gold!
WaddleBuff chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Utterly amazing. You are nothing short of a literary genius for writing this.

It all fits! Everything fits together in perfect position. Here I was, expecting a mere summary of the "James Bond is a Time Lord" theory, but instead I get a full-blown narrative featuring the Doctor himself.

I am at a loss for words at how utterly perfect this is. Dialogue, flashbacks, thoughts it all just contributes to the overall perfection. I also did not expect the whole explanation of the transition between the previous Bonds to the sixth Bond having to do with the Time War; a very pleasant surprise that made my jaw drop in awe as to how you actually managed to connect these two plot points together.

Well done, and I am direly hoping for a third chapter.

Excelsior!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
So who was portraying james this time? As in the actor? Other than that i loved this :)
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is so good, at you planning to writ anymore of it? Please say yes! :)
garry.leonberger chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This is really quite good. I hope you're still working on this, I'd love to read more. I stumbled across this after seeing a "James Bond is a Time Lord" meme on Facebook. As I said before, your dialogue is engaging and remains true to the tone of each character. You delve into circumstances and history without getting boring. Excellent work; keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very good feel for dialogue. You go into backstory while keeping conversation casual, realistically within the style of the characters involved, and without going into what I think of as "history professor mode." Occasional bits of tasteful, dry humour. Well done!
2ndbestdetective chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
This is moody, this is heart-breaking (Q's Grave?! how could you?) I was in my nice little happy world and then you put realism into this and make it possible the most grounded crossover I have ever had the pleasure to read. this has been brilliant. I had a little trouble telling the difference between the bonds but apart from that, this has been a very very nice little bit of sombre doctor who and a very in-depth look at Bond at home. living with what he dose. it's an intriguing concept. thank you for doing this, It show's the range that characters like the Doctor and Bond have.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
SHOCKING!

POSITIVELY SHOCKING!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Like the way you tied in the very real reference to the late
Desmond Llewelyn,who will always be remembered as "Q",who
actually did die in a car accident.

His last appearance in a Bond film was in "THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH".
Ancient Liddel chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Awesome story!
Enjoyed it quite a bit :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 7/26/2012