Reviews for Poison
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Van Caesar is such an awesome, yet dysfunctional pairing. XD
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You know, it's funny how this says complete, when it's not, because I still need to read where Kliess comes back and makes sweet love to Caesar! xDDD I'm sorry, you can ignore that, it's just that this was so beautiful, and I'm still listening to Safetysuit, and you pulled like all my fangirl heartstrings, and that was just so romantic and I've been squealing all through this xD And I still have one more story of yours to read! Yay! I love your writing style, it's so poetic 3 Thanks for the read :3
Laharls-Demon chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh, you. i can't believe how much you have changed. LOL I love this pairing now. 3
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
The boy is completely hooked, just like the older guy.
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like this new pair...so long as Six and Rex get together...life can be all good. *nods approvingly*
Epistle chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hope you had a good trip!

OH, SOLORA, NAUGHTY GIRL. Now you've got me all tangled up in CaesarxVan Kleiss. WHY SOLORA WHY? This was amazing. Utterly well-written and beyond magnificent. I loved every aspect of this fic. Darn you for converting me to...to this...this heavenly art of a fic.

Will you make more, possibly? Or continue this, hmm? Just to make the little reviewers happy?
Ghost Recon chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was cool. I want to read more. You know there's a fan drawn picture of Van KliessxCesear. Just let me- Ah found the bastard. #/d3cpw1m
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very interesting. I love it
XcookiemonsterX chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lovely... Just lovely. How I wish that published books could be more like yours... Do you know any lol? Anyway this pairing is new to me besides the story of yours I read last week. But I love it already! Please im asking you to write more! I have never been so interested in fanfics before! Its like... Wine lol. Beautiful & delicious (to me anyway lol)
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love this! You captured Van Kleiss's personality perfectly and still managed to make him into a believeable lover! Caesar's reaction was pricelessly endearing and the whole idea of this happening makes me giggle! I can't wait to read another fic with this pairing!