Reviews for Undone
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh. I'm really enjoying your stories between Iroh and Jeong Jeong. You hint at a friendship so strong, so durable, and yet, so fragile in many ways. It's incredible, here that the two men can understand each other so well and so little. And then so well.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Blind faith can be far worse than despair. Some lessons are harder to learn than others, even for a prodigy. Very well written.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love the idea of Iroh being young and so patriotic and yet so very clueless.

I love how Jeong Jeong realizes early on how wrong and misleading and evil the Fire Nation's propaganda is. How horrific this war is.

Maybe Jeong Jeong didn't leave the FN Army until much later (the 'wanted' posters show that he already had gray hair by the time he defected), but I like to think that they could have been best friends when young, somehow disagreeing over the FN's goals and methods.

Again, thank you for sharing this awesome story

Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I adore your drabbles/oneshots... they're short but so powerful.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ohhh, this one made me wince. ...That's actually a compliment, even if it didn't sound like it.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
AW! Love this! This is an awesome look at their past together, and I love how it fits into JJ's history! *U* Rock on! Absolutely love the emotion and flawless characterizations of this! *U* Rock on!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved it.
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
A very, very interesting take on a neglected period and POV. Well done, as always.