Reviews for Never Give Up
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 3/24
lmao almost ALL authors who put "epic length" in their summary abandon the story and you're clearly no different seeing as it's been over 2 years since you updated
NARUMOKA chapter 15 . 1/21
finish this fanfic
TaskMaster333 chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Its pretty good
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
Why the he'll did you have to make it so love sick I really can't stand it
bestever chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Hey also, if anyone is reading this currently, can you please send me a small summary of each chapter? I don't have the time to reread all of it and would love a quick synopsis of each chapter so I can hopefully remember where I was going with the story, thanks people!
bestever chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
Hey so this is the author here, sorry I haven't updated in a while, life goes on and I'm doing other things, you know how it is. After coming back after all this time and reading the reviews I'm motivated to try again. In all honesty, I forgot what I've planned for the story since this chapter, but hey I'll try to update it again and hopefully it'll be up to par, stay tuned folks!
KingLoitl chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
... OMG U GOTTA UPDATE! THIS! U HAVE TO THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING UR FIGHT SCENES MAKE ME SOOOO INTO THIS!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
The chapters are good, don't criticise yourself so much. And please, its annoying as hell when we have to wait a long time for the next chapter. The chapters are great, though you spend quite a long time describing how Naruto and Ino kiss.
helrio uzugaku chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
Dude, take my advice, stop criticizing yourself, honestly I've fallen in love with this story, It's progressing wonderfully, Naruto with the potential to be godlike, the exceptional timing to reveal new skills stats and power, the plot itself is awesome, about your earlier chapter though, you didn't miss a beat anywhere along the line, so I'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter.
TheExilez chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
Huge turn of events and cliffhanger! Really hope an update comes soon, this is a great read. Very well written and has great flow/plot, with a fairly unique spin on the characters/story arcs.
Asumawhy chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
awesome story but really Lu bu IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST 2 KAGES TO KILL HIM
blasterdog chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Never really seen kakashi get tossed around like that. Zabuza for the win, rolled up like a boss. Great chapter
ShadouRyu-kun chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
wonderful, it's very enjoyable to read actually, but you have one flaw... your updates are too loong... *crying* anyway, it's all up to you though, but, can you consider to update more often? thanks :D as I said, great story :)
SPark681 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Nice story though gonna be interesting to see how Naruto manages to gain full control over his power be hell now it was a doujistu based ability and all he had to do is channel chakra to his eyes to activate it anyways keep up the great work!
Lord Blazer chapter 14 . 8/8/2014