Reviews for The Jethro Cane Adventures
Mcat9905 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Damn. I'm in love. Like really really in love. Personally I think they let go if him a little ok easily, but aside from that it was really really awesome. Also you changed pov's weirdly, but that's easily fixable. Hopefully this continues at some point, because its headed off in a great direction.
OneSideOfACoin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
PleasepleasepleasePLEASE update! I've been looking so hard for good Jethro stories and all I've foundso far are oneshots! This story is really good and everyone's in character and it's very well-written and my heart absolutely plummeted when I reachedthe bottom and remembered that it hadn't been added to yet.
Please!
Fare thee well,
OneSideOfACoin
BSmusicprincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
more plz!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this idea. He really would be such an entertaining companion.
Artdirector123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
XD this is awesome! please continue.
Bard of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Please update this! It has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see more!
Hain degistirildi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow, that was amazing. Jethro has for some reason, always been my favorite character. I think because he reminds me a little of myself and partly because for once it shows a clever teen. Someone who can think for themselves. He would make a wonderful Doctor's Companion. Any chance you'll be finishing this?
Daniella Jones chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Hey! I just found your story. That was amazing by the way.

Just one quick question...

WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

I need more!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
So...you should totally finish this. :) I really like the way you started it and want to read more!
CityGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG! AMAZING STORY START!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
balfies chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was lovely! Very good perception of characters and well told.

One thing? Make sure you know which perspective you're telling the story from - there was some third person/first person confusion in there.

Really looking forward to the next chapter of this one :)