Reviews for Kick About, Destroy, Bind
Sol chapter 18 . 5/23
hey, this is awesome~ making hueco mundo actually mexico-ish, somehow makes it even more awesome, and starrk is always a cool western gunslinger~ finish this soon, please?
Aconitira TAZ Rionakede chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
I find that this is my favorite story ive read...the character have depth and they change over time and not only that but every role feels important...like theyre needed which is an amazing feat but to combine it with such great story telling and a story worth telling is awe inspiring i cant wait to see the final chapters and see how it comes to a close!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
i absolutely love this story and hope you continue it! everything about this story is amazing and i love the plot story and characters
darkmachines chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Oh man, the was another awesome and intense chapter. I think I was proper the Ukitake would have been the one to end Aaroniero's life. Keep the brilliant work up and I can't wait for the final battle next time.
Twillygriff chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Lilynette also struggles with her fruit-named horse in Daybreaker... Halibel was called "star". Starrk didn't like killing but was forced to kill if they hurt Lilynette. This is basically plagarism. It seems too similar to be a mere coincidence.
Twillygriff chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Dude
It's good but it seems a little *too* like Euregatto's fanfiction, "Daybreaker". Strawberry and Peaches. The fact that Starrk and Halibel met each other in the bar, and Ikkaku and Yumichika were also there. And when Soifon/Sui-Feng and Ggio met... I hope you're not copying directly off it, changing the little things, because it seems awfully similar.
Silent Hero 13 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
This story is actually really good, I wish more people were reading this. The plot is really good and the western setting gives it a great dynamic. Looking forward to reading the rest of this awesome story.
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I like it so far :)
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is an amazing story. I have not read any western fanfics before, this has made an excellent first impression.
Harlequin chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
This is suprisingly good. You could use a little more detail during parts with long dialogue, but for the most part this is really well-written. I hope you intend to finish this story-I've seen too many good ones go to waste right when things get exciting.
Spartan027 chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
can't wait until next chapter.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
It looks like everything is finally coming to an end. I like the fact that you introduced Kirge.
darkmachines chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Nicely done once again. You did a great job on this chapter. Like the touching moments between characters and were about to able to add a few Vandenreich. Well hopeful the Privarons, Rudobon, and Skullak will get more scene time next chapter please. So the end battle begin next time can't wait. So please keep up your awesome work like alway and can't wait to read what will happen next.
Euregatto chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
nooo not the end D: But it's such a great story! But that's OK, it was worth it from beginning to end.
darkbandit01 chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
This story is just awesome. I've been looking forward to ur updates especially, and just great job with the story! Box of grenades labeled "Getsuga Tencho" haha i laughed my head off. The whole Bleach Western is a really innovative idea, and it works out really well! You also portray the characters' personalities really well. I was wondering how you could put in skill with gunfights, but this is really well done! I don't think most people could have ever pulled this off...I like the writing style, it's clear with just enough details, and the plotline is constantly moving, so there aren't any boring lulls in the story. Its very captivating; I just can't stop reading once I start! I got my brother hooked on you stories ;) he didnt read fanfic until i told him there were some rly good stories, and pointed him towards this and ur other 2 stark stories.

Poor renji...and rukia...

well done! hope things clear up for you; looking forward to ur updates! Keep writing! -Darkbandit01
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »