Reviews for The Awkward Moment When
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
omgs cuteee sooo cute! FANGIRL AWWSS and bat daddy you might want to calm little bird ehh and no one tell big bro roy...heheh Berry quick lets run.. !
loveJLforever chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Ok, really sweet fic, I gotta say. It was also really hilarious. Like I was in tears. I will definetly be favoriting and reading again one day for both reasons. My favorite part was when Robin yelled at Flash and was all like "Wally's crying in his room and your eating POPCORN? WHERE THE HELL DO YOU KEEP GETTING THAT STUFF?" I laughed my ass off, for reals.
loveJLforever
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
cute
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That's realy really sweet. the show was south park right? poor wally though it is cute!
PrincessMarceline chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
omigosh this story is sooooo awesome! it was cute, and i belieeve you captured the characters personalities pretty well. great job!
SickoLady chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I loves me some red heads... XD

I feel like I have to review this. It was very sweet and funny and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Kid Flash had a pretty strong reaction to being called a soulless ginger, but I suppose that was because he thought that Super Boy hated him or something. I guess he didn't think of the South Park episode. You wrote Super Boy and Aqua Lad's characters really well. Aqua Lad was very believable as the peace maker, and Super Boy was suitably ignorant.

I did, however, have a few problems with this. First of all, Robin says "freaking" a lot in this. Which, to me, doesn't sound like something that Robin would say. The way I see it, the Young Justice teens (like they're adult counterparts) are a bunch of goody-two-shoes and they don't use expletives, at least not in every sentence or in front of adults. Robin, especially would refrain from using this kind of language...because his mentor is frickin' Batman. I don't think that the frickin' Batman would put up with that sort of thing. Robin would say something corny like "I'm really whelmed!" or "holy guacamole, Batman!". Except those lines really suck. I'm going to suggest that you don't use them. Yea. Robin annoys me.

The other problem I had with this was Barry's reaction to the situation. I don't think that the Flash would think it was funny or amusing if Wally was crying his eyes out, especially if he didn't know the reason. I imagine he'd be really worried, and probably pretty pissed off at Super Boy. Though I did like the way The Flash kept dashing away and coming back with mysterious bags of popcorn. This seemed in keeping with his personality. He should have been upset about what might have happened to Wally, but not so much that he couldn't be distracted by popcorn. More like this:

((The Flash: "I'm really worried about Wally. *munch munch* Do you think he's hurt? *munch munch* Mmm...good popcorn."))

I only review stories that I like, and only if I have something to say, so please don't take my criticisms of your work too personally. This was genuinely entertaining, and it made me laugh. Thank you for writing it.
Feathersprite305 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
NOIR!(pounces) It'sa me, yaoibff69! You posted my prompt fill here? Oh, I luvs you forevah now! BEST FRIENDS!