Reviews for Torn
hrwoodson chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
awesome story
jk chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
bella is greedy...if theres only 3 people and one cheeseburger...bellas all...can I have it? I want it! can I have it? I need it! I'm so hungry...no thoughts to the other two people ...fucking greedy cunt. why would Edward want her? she a stupid greedy nasty used up whore..
I hate this bella and I want her dead!
jk chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
yaaaaa I don't get it...she has a need to please her sire...um what? you don't see alice and rose trying to suck off their sires off! and their not turning lesbos for esme! sooooo that must mean that bella is just a whore...great. What a fucking skank! Bella can die now and Edward can find someone that isn't whore
jk chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
I find it bothersome that bella JUST DIED and hes noticing anothers curves! calling her beautiful...I mean really? what the actual fuck?
Leola Mae chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Thank you. This was very lovely.
Leola Mae chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I'm not nearly so upset by the newborn experience as I am by the fact that she's trusting James. Not sure what that says about me...lol!
Leola Mae chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Loving the details of what she means to him and how she loved him and how he experienced that love. Nice. :-)
Leola Mae chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Very well written. The descriptions you used for her transformation and how she felt are very good. Excellent job. I really felt like I could experience what she was feeling.
I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing. :-)
dra chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
I hate hate Edward at new moon so...SUCKS IT EDWARD!
Camilla10 chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Hi,I had lost this fic but now I have recovered it. It is very angsty at the beginning, and then very realistic and convincing.
I have a question though. Why the Volturi didn't come again? Vengeful as they yare, they should have.
M474 chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
Hey hun! That was a great little tale! Thanks for sharing it with us. I loved the puppy part and the Charlie part. I, ahem, cough, also liked the B/Victoria/James play in the beginning. rawwrrrrr

I appreciated hearing this new tale. At times it felt a little rushed to me, but that could also have been how I tore through it! I enjoyed seeing the vamps a little less tamed too.

well done, thanks for sharing it!

M~
Lona W. Hall chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Really great story! I love dark Vamp fic so this was right up my alley. The threesome was awesome! For a moment. I thought Bella was going to try to have sex with Rosalie, that woulda been funny :) sorry for not reviewing every chapter...when I start a completed fic, I just love reading them like a book, start to finish as fast as I can to find out the end :)
JenJadeEyes chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Got to your story form IndieFicPimp's Completed Fic of the Week.

This chapter is an amazing description of being a newborn - I love how disjointed the thoughts are - you get the idea that she's got way too much going on in her head. And I loved the description of water as "bitter and metallic" - what an interesting combination! I would normally think of blood as metallic (like when you get a bloody nose), but to turn that around to water was really creative.

I also liked the idea that Bella thought she'd been eating dirt and molten rock - I think that description of the burn a vampire feels is amazing and evocative - I really can picture that clearly from the description! Great job!

I'm off to read the rest of the story!
nadstar3 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Whoa this is a dark and heart-breaking chapter. Absolutely gut wrenching. Hoping there is some happiness to come...
Angeldolphin01 chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
I just finished reading the whole story and I love it. I am so glad I took the time to read it.