Reviews for Torn
jansails chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Since I think James & Victoria are low class white trash & sleazy to boot...naaaaaaaaaahhh, not sexy, YUCKY.

Poor Edward if he was watching, what a blow, what absolute disgust he must have felt, & rage, rage, rage.

Double YUCK.

jansails/jan2
mugglemom08 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
This is definitely different than anything I've read before. It almost broke my heart when Bella told Edward to stay away from her, but I'm hoping that's just temporary.
tennesseelamb chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
22bluefic rec'd on twitter..jsyk...LOVE IT...
tennesseelamb chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love it when people pull passages directly from SM and use them in their stories...sometimes in the world of fandom, I forget why and how hard we all fell for Twilight. Can't wait to read more from you!
22blue chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. But I think that with each new chapter I'm able to read. :)
SunshineGal3 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Excellent chapter, as always. :)
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Black Dagger Brotherhood - my favorite series and my favorite vamp is Vishous. He's all kinds of yumm.

I love this story. I'm doing a lot of internal cringing as Bella continues to get drawn into James and his deranged evil ways.
NoelleSeven chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
GAH! Poor Edward :-( I have a feeling the title is going to describe Bella's feelings in the upcoming chapters. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one :-)
thepinktabby chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
*clicks seatbelt* i'm ready for the bumpy ride! I can't wait to see what happens. :D
teambellaedward chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Navarre chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
An excellent take on Bella's first experiences of being newborn upon awakening.
Navarre chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Wow! Such a delicious twist to canon.
Navarre chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I look forward to seeing where you take this.

22blue rec'd this one.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
I still don't understand why she seems to not remember who Edward is at all.

No doubt that Alice has seen by now that Bella isn't dead - but alas, Edward no longer has a phone for anyone to tell him that.

So . . . James is going to brainwash (for lack of a better term) Bella into being "his"? How's that going to work with Victoria around? She won't mind sharing?

-Q
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Well, at least Edward stopped himself from killing a human!

-Q