Reviews for Torn
RezMa chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I thought that once a vamp sees there mate there bond she saw edward she should have gone to him! I love the story and I don't think I like her doing stuff with James and Victoria please don't make her lose her virginity to them please save that for edward!
teambellaedward chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
tennesseelamb chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
this is BEYOND fabulous!
jansails chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Since I think James & Victoria are low class white trash & sleazy to boot...naaaaaaaaaahhh, not sexy, YUCKY.

Poor Edward if he was watching, what a blow, what absolute disgust he must have felt, & rage, rage, rage.

Double YUCK.

mugglemom08 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
This is definitely different than anything I've read before. It almost broke my heart when Bella told Edward to stay away from her, but I'm hoping that's just temporary.
tennesseelamb chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
22bluefic rec'd on twitter..jsyk...LOVE IT...
tennesseelamb chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love it when people pull passages directly from SM and use them in their stories...sometimes in the world of fandom, I forget why and how hard we all fell for Twilight. Can't wait to read more from you!
22blue chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. But I think that with each new chapter I'm able to read. :)
SunshineGal3 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Excellent chapter, as always. :)
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Black Dagger Brotherhood - my favorite series and my favorite vamp is Vishous. He's all kinds of yumm.

I love this story. I'm doing a lot of internal cringing as Bella continues to get drawn into James and his deranged evil ways.
NoelleSeven chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
GAH! Poor Edward :-( I have a feeling the title is going to describe Bella's feelings in the upcoming chapters. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one :-)
thepinktabby chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
*clicks seatbelt* i'm ready for the bumpy ride! I can't wait to see what happens. :D
teambellaedward chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Navarre chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
An excellent take on Bella's first experiences of being newborn upon awakening.
Navarre chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Wow! Such a delicious twist to canon.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »