Reviews for Torn
Sugar Britches chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Yay Rain Girl!

This chapter was wonderful. You captured the canon tone of the transformation, but with some intriguing differences in plot. I am wondering what will happen next. Will Bella remember Edward?

I am hooked. Please write again soon-love your stories and your style.
kroseph chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This is great-so descriptive with the hint of fear. Ramblings of the mind as she transforms. Clever twist to the original. I don't mind where this goes-it's all fascinating!

Thanks so much for the update-looking forward to the next.
Eternally Addicted chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I am sticking with you, but its hard when her thoughts about Edward and James are so confused in her head.

I hope when you say that you are relying on the things that we learned about the newborns you mean that since Bella is so much stronger than either James or Victoria she will be able to get away from them and get back to Edward.

I also hope that somehow since Edward is tracking them he finds them and then also that Alice sees Bella.

Hurry with the next update.
NoelleSeven chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I love getting this POV from Bella. I felt we really didn't see too much of what she was really going through after the change. Loving it! Can't wait to see more!
angel eyes1 uk chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Dun dun dun...can't wait to read more...
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Nice prologue, babe!
NoelleSeven chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Wow...I am really liking your take on the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next! :-)
jansails chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Starting of with despair & desolation morphing to anger & revenge, Edward has lost his reason for existing, latching onto the idea of taking away what was taken from him with greater pain & destruction, if possible.

My only questio is, is there hope?

jansails/jan2
Sugar Britches chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Wow. You are a really good writer. I love your passionate style.
SunshineGal3 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Great chapter my dear! :)
vampyregirl86 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
i have a question, how is this a bella and edward story when shes dead? or is that a secret? :)
Bammers chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Please she can't be dead please don't leave us like this long update when you can...
Bammers chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Loved it very much thanks for sharing this and can't wait for more...
jansails chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Surprisingly, I think this is the first alternative version which starts with Bella going to James

Usually, they're either New Moon based or start at Forks High.

I'm very curious, lead on!

jansails/jan2
SunshineGal3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yay! Well, not yay that Bella is running away...yeah, you know what I mean. :)
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »