Reviews for Torn
kroseph chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
Perfect ending. I do prefer this take on the saga. It seemed more believable through the struggles.

I loved Jake the puppy ;)

Thanks so much for this-I'll keep a look out for the outtakes...
SunshineGal3 chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
Fantastic job, lady! You did Darkella her justice. So proud of you!
Luvtwismut chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
That was a fantastic way to end things, RG! I love how you touched on each member of the family and their relationship with Bella. I'm so glad Bella was able to see Charlie again and he was cool with her being a vamp. Gotta love that Charlie! Thanks for writing this darker tale! I really enjoyed reading.
jansails chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
Thank you, thank you so much for the meeting with Charlie, heartwrenchingly sad yet beautiful.

jansails/jan2
itlnbrt chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
So sad that was the end! I loved it though! Thank you!
Edward's Eternal chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
I so loved the totally different angle you came at this with. So inventive. Well done my friend !
NoelleSeven chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
I know I have been super fail at reviewing, and for that I apologize :-( Anyway, I really like how you handled this chapter. I liked that Bella took care of Edward and it really showed that she really understands that he's her mate. I'm happy that they are together now. This has been a wonderful and heartbreaking story. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the epilogue! :-)
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Can't wait for the epi
sexymama25 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
sandraev1 chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
I love how Bella is so protective of Edward and takes care of him. They're going to make it. Thanks
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awesome Beginnings
jansails chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Bella's newborn protection phase, her determination, her compulsion to see Edward safe, to do everything, to be everything for him was intensely felt.

Edward's awakening to realize Bella had claimed him completely, providing for him, both humbled & excited him as mates.

Hearing Bella's inner voice when they were in throes of passion ignited utter joy within Edward.

Fantastic chapter!

jansails/jan2
itlnbrt chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Thank you so much for the update. Loved it!
kroseph chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Fantastic! Death certainly becomes her and him. So great to get this update ;)

Congrats on your publication!

Look forward to the epilogue...

Thanks so much!
Navarre chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
Was he able to hear her thoughts because of the injury and because they are so connected as mates?

Either way, enjoyed the chapter.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »