Reviews for Torn
Spamula69 chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
my memory is bad so you must update quickly or else I have to start all over.

Please let there be more lovin.
Spamula69 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I am loving this so far, good job!
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Oh my god. He CHANGED her? WHY did Alice not SEE this?

I completely agree with you about the Canon. Not to mention that, before this - in Twilight - Edward had not told Bella what it was like as a newborn. He didn't really explain the vampire world.

She knew his family fed from animals but, was that it?

He didn't really open up until NM I think...

Loved this chapter but I'm left wondering, where is James? Has he left her? Or is he coming back? *shudders*

I hope Edward can find her... *fingers crossed*
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Thank God that SOMEONE ran with this idea, and more importantly, that someone did it RIGHT.

This is exactly what I imagined would happen and, though it is hard reading the pain and wrath that Edward is experiencing, it needs to be done.

Mate for a mate :(
Luvtwismut chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Oh how the tables have turned! I'm still supa siked for this amazing fic! I'll wait forever for ya! Good luck on your novel. You go girl!
kroseph chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
I just love your spin on the story. For the Volturi to come to their house to take Bella was like a nightmare-holy crap. You surprise me every time. Here I'm thinking Edward and Bella will get down and dirty and reside in bliss. Nope! That certainly didn't happen. I squelched a scream when they tore off Edward's arm? No! He has to be perfect. The agony. ;)

Can it be attached? I sound a bit silly but you've woven a lot of angsty parts in this fic and I love them all, truly. It's exciting and the anticipation of what's to come is huge and it's all been so unexpected.

Great update, thanks for the jolt.
jansails chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Just when ExB start making progress with one another, in rides the Volturi, ever ready to wreak mayhem.

Bella's gift comes in handy.

jansails/jan2
thepinktabby chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Woo ... omg im so in to this fic. LOL I'll see you in september.. Whoa.. that's like a song or something. I love feral bella I think the talk she had with Jasper helped her cause well he's lived through a similar situation. I like that Lucy and Maria were mates. It makes sense.

Thanks for not killing Charlie cause yea that would have sucked.

until next time!
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
so Bella has been changed... and is not dead as Edward and all the Cullens believe...:)
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
great read...:)
sandraev1 chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Loved it! I wasn't expecting the voulturi to come. I hope they make it. Thanks
Trickster22084 chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Holy cow what an intense story. I love that your bringing the animal out of Bella keep it coming
Luvtwismut chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
That chapter was brilliant! I love how far Bella has come. Pun intended. *giggles*

Thanks for writing!