Reviews for I Can't Believe It's Not Spencer?
GlOmP3R chapter 14 . 3/10
Loved this ! I was sure Marcus was going to do something bad to Shawn ! Guess I was wrong . oh well. Kickass job l!
LilttleFreak chapter 14 . 2/15
I'm always impressed at your writing's quality. This was very cute, and actually had a great plot! Kudos to you, my friend.
Rascal chapter 14 . 1/31
I would just like to say while I enjoyed the story, it was kinda(very) anti-religious.
I mean almost all the villains were religious and ALL of them expected full support if their church in their crimes. Maybe some(none that I know of) would help but maybe some diversity in the future? So it's not bullying?
I understand where you are coming from, let me just say, if you listen to anything I say:
Those people are hypocrites to their own faith(at least the ones I think of).

I do think you are a talented story teller. Just try for some diversity. KEEP WRITING! ;)
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
enjoyed very much! great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
amaaaaazing! 3
devilstwin6969 chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
OrangeLamb chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
JOJO

First chapter
It was pretty good, Lassiter was pretty good. pulled as lot of lassie things in-regards to personality, so he's great so far!
I loved when Gus picked up the phone and when shawn did the talk back, it was funny.
Chapter so far its mildly interesting

Now on to chapter 2
LM
Pennelope.Jones chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Is Derek's sister the young girl that's dating Marcus' dad? There has to be a connection somewhere! You should write for the actual show. :)

3 PJ
AmazingLadar chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
I rather liked this. I literally just spent the whole day reading this.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I gotta say that this was great! Good job
kruegerfanatic chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
I can't even put words together. Best fanfic I've ever read. Honestly honest. Holy fucking shit I just love Shassie! They're so adorable together! Don't ever stop writing, you have talent.
Micheal chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Ugh hi hello this is just to perf

i just

so in character and its has a plot and it sexually frustrated me and so fluffy and so devious and icant even ok

perf
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
oh i love so much the talk in the start ! just awsome ! it was like i've seen the scene ! like in the show !
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
mouhaha ! Henry ! tentacle monster
i love the way lassie is worried for shawn, so adorable :)
but we still don't know who 's the murderer yeah
maybe the Marcus's father? if he saw his son with another man with derek?
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
oh Lassiter was cute...
i've seen today the episode season 1, when her ex wife resend him the ''figurine'' and i feel terrible for him it was sad
actually i start to follow the serie in the middle of the season 1 and I've missed a lot coz the hours changed frequency in the tv so now i download
okay lol #mylife
love this chapter ! you've made an interesting plot I'm really into the story !