Reviews for The WalMart Saga
Wants2BeACullen chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Hope there is more ;)
PurpleEmoChick chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
This is a good story and all but it seems that all bella and Edward do is have sex. I wold like them to do more than that I. The future so they can get to know eachother.
XX Vetty XX chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Please keep going with his story it is really good!
TopazV chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Please, please, PLEASE continue this... As someone who wonders just how squeaky clean those Disney bitches are, I found The Walmart Saga to be hilarious, hot, and damn fun to read. Good times!
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Loved the idea of the promise/cock ring! Very hot chapter xx
littleblueduckk chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I wouldn't mind more birthday "festivities" if it is anything like this chapter. :-D I am so loving this Bella and Edward. Keep up the great work. :)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
To fun and dirty, I loved it.
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Loved it can't wait for the next chapter xx
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Really liked this. Lucky eddie xx
tazzded chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Great!
littleblueduckk chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I really like this story. It would be very cool for you to continue it. :-D Keep up the great work.
Robmatized Ded chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Thanks for sharing this funny sexy romp with WalmartWard! I'd love to read more and can't wait to check out E's Cocky Cart :)
malleelee chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Define sex. Eddie might be more capable than we think. Cum-in-a- cup maybe pushing my comfort level, squeamish-wise. I've thought about it, just never experienced it or read about it.
malleelee chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
WalMart has new connotations for me. Or at least the parking lot does. Bella is playing the game.
intrinsicness chapter 2 . 5/4/2011