Reviews for The 5th Dimension
Trumane chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Interesting, very interesting indeed.

Is it me, or are we having a real 'connection' going on between our new girl on the block and ol' traffic light boy?

Hope Starfire doesn't get jealous or we'll be playing the "Don't touch the boy I like" game for a few chapters.

As always great work.

My only gripe would have to be character screen time I suppose. Not that everyone isn't getting any, just that with the story so heavily focused on your OC and Robin's eagerness to solve her problems, seems like the rest of the Titans are solwly drifting into the background.

Again, this isn't as big a deal as I may have made it sound. Your story has technically still just begun, so everyone has plenty of time to develop this story and make appearences (I.E. Beast Boy's alone time with Rach is a good start to another Titans development with her). So no worries.

Keep up the good work.
Lucifer Daemon chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
DUM DUM DUUUUUUM! 'This can only end in tears.' hopefully.
FictionalCrazeGirl chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I love how you're adding more personal touches in the sense of the characters are fleshing out and I just have to say that I love Robin. Good job!
FictionalCraze chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I love this chapter, especially the motorcycle part. Robin is just awesome!
Stargazer1364 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Eek! :D Totally cute! I loved it at the end. Of course, Robin has always been my favorite. _
KenaBeliever chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
The end scene was neat. Made me think of the first bike I ever looked at and the thought of all the speed and power it held. :)
FictionalCrazeGirl chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I love Slade:D He's my devious little villain. I really love this story so keep going and don't give up. I know where you live and if I have to I will hack your computer and make you post the next chapters; ) Just a warning! Love bye
Lucifer Daemon chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I'm writing this here because its saying i reviewed the next chap. but i didn't sooo...

I love your thought processes. You have me thoroughly entertained. I look forward to next time.
Best regards Lucy. ;}
Stargazer1364 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
It's okay if they are slightly OOC. It's not like Raven has a bubbly personality, BB is antisocial, and Starfire turned Goth. So, I wonder who the heck it was that was following her. Creeper.
Trumane chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Hmm, very interesting! If you feel as though your losing a grasp on the characters than try to visualize what each member brings to the table as a template.

Robin the obsessive work-a-holic, Starfire the naive ball of optimism, Beast Boy the tension shattering goof ball, etc etc...

I personally don't see any deviations in character as of yet, so you've got my thumbs up in maintaining consistency.

I'm beyond curious as to what Rachelle's abilities will develop as, keep up the good work!
Lucifer Daemon chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
remember. go with your gut.

Until next we meet. :}
Glacier chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
1. You're welcome.
2. well, it's sorta from the comics, but i'd assume his powers work the same on the show. A pocket dimension is basically a dimension that only certain people have access to, which in this case would be just Beast Boy. I only called him Changeling 'cause i like that name betterer.
3. Nice chapter, although you could do with defining her powerset a little better. As far as i can tell, she has energy field projection, and possible minor superspeed. Please continue, this story continues to shape up quite nicely.
Stargazer1364 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Oh, man! I promise you, I thought she was dead for real. I was trying not to cry, but I was so startled. I couldn't believe that not only was she alive, she had freaking POWERS! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Hey! Awsome! And dont worry, jinx is a bit over the top but you really needed that to get the story so coool!
Trumane chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Once again, good job on your imagery! You paint a very good picture for the reader to feel as though they're IN the situation!

As far as Jinx goes, you pretty much have her pegged. She's an opportunist, pretty cynical, but not really boastful... arrogant yes, but not the type to go on and on about the reasons she does things and what not.

My only slip up was the transition from when Rachelle was running from Mammoth and the several hour earlier time-skip. Wouldn't several hours earlier be when the titans and her where out to eat? Maybe thats suppose to be 'Later'..

Other than that, great chapter, your cliffhangers leave a good sense of curiosity and I'll be back to review every new chapter you have :) !

OH! Before I forget, your theme for how Rachelle got into their world is explained scientifically right? I think I'll alter my storyline to make it 'physcological'..