Reviews for Enough Mistletoe
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
ugh! guys! stop coming over to the house when the potters are busy! that was actually kind of sweet...
nayin17 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
loved this
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Lovely story
rebelreader22 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
" . . . I was going to have Harry look at this bruise," Oh my god YOU CRACK ME UP!
PetitMoi207 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
So cute and so funny!
princesssnakebite chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
You had me smiling throughout the whole chapter! I could really imagine something like that happening to Ron and Hermione. The best part was the 'desirable' mistletoe. Keep up the awesome writing :)
mdauben chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
What a great piece of Xmas fluff! I really enjoyed it.
mynameiscolor064 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Wow. I love this this story it's so funny and yet still rom\antic and such things of entertainment.
EmlynMara chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Well, now we know how everyone kept getting in. Lovely chapter. Captures the spirit of Christmas very nicely. So glad Harry was able to comfort Ginny and explain things to her.
NegligibleNaina chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Awwww!
benperez31 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Great chapter, a nice fluffy and Christmassy ending.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Very sweet ending! I can see how Harry would see the chaotic scene in his kitchen and think it was the best way to spend Christmas...but you had me very intrigued about the green peignoir set & role-playing H/G were starting to get into! Maybe you could write a little epilogue about that moment? hint, hint? :D

I absolutely love this line: "Just a warm home, a warm family, and a happiness that can't be bought. You, Ginny, are Christmas to me." It's so sweet and romantic, even though it's not romantic per se...I think it's showing the depth of his love for her, but more in a "family" kind of way. Ginny herself is his family, and he loves her family like he would his own.

Btw, how is Birds of a Feather coming along? I miss that one!
Rachelme177 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Pretty good chapter, but I was hoping Harry would - ah - get to open his present, shall we say? I really feel for the guy. But I guess when you marry into the Weasley's, it's what you've got to expect, right?

As usual, loved the little details, like Percy and Audrey talking about something boring. Fred's and Angelina's game even gave me ideas. And nice little tip 'o the hat to one of your other stories with that mention of nutcrakers for the mantel.

Rachelme
Romance and Musicals chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
This was very sweet and extremely adorable! I have to read this again at Christmastime! And do you think could write a one-shot about the Ron/Hermione fight/confrontation? I think that would be fun to read.
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Wonderful chapter! Harry has really matured into a wonderful husband.