Reviews for Enough Mistletoe
jojor99 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
They probably would be able to sneak away from that lot and investigate Harry's purchases!
DanielWhite chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I hope they get some alone time in next chapter
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
That can't be end... it's too good to stop here! I want to see more!
Rachelme177 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Yep, another great chapter, not that I'd expected anything less. And somehow, nothing says Happy Easter like a story about mistletoe.

Can't wait for Hermione to eventually appear. Somehow, I don't think that's who's one the step, though. My guess is another Weasley brother; now I just have to wait and see if I'm right.

Rachelme
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter! I especially liked how they were able to get Ron to clear a room...or to stay in the room! :)
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Poor Harry and Ginny. Never ending interruptions. And Ron was so kind to volunteer to help Harry wrap his presents... Clueless Ron strikes again. It's good that Neville has been sorted out so quickly. How did the next interruption get upstairs though...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
You know... their house is becoming rather the gathering place for all sorts of people needing help. Let me guess next will either be Hermione looking for Ron or the twins running from Alicia and Angelina and/or Katie... something like that, no?
DanielWhite chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
are they ever going to get a moment's piece?, lol
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I really feel for them. I love the craziness and love that abounds at the holidays and that comes across wonderfully in this story :)
FangirlBitch chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
haha this is great! Update soon please.
jojor99 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
They just can't get a break! Can't wait to see who the next interuption is from.
kiwifan13 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Oh no, not someone else! I feel for Ginny and Harry :s
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
This was cute. Poor Neville. But things with Neville and Hannah seem like they're going quite swimmingly now.
VickyStarfish chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love it!

can i take from the title "Chapter 1" that there will be more? if so, very much looking forward to it!

Thanks for writing VSx
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This looks to be a very entertaining story to read! :) I really liked how you described the change in Ginny's feelings toward Harry...very romantic, and exactly how any wife should feel towards her hubby! :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »