Reviews for Enough Mistletoe
VickyStarfish chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love it!

can i take from the title "Chapter 1" that there will be more? if so, very much looking forward to it!

Thanks for writing VSx
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This looks to be a very entertaining story to read! :) I really liked how you described the change in Ginny's feelings toward Harry...very romantic, and exactly how any wife should feel towards her hubby! :)
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Great start. Loved the scene as Harry tried to escape the Ministry. But why on earth did they have to ask Ron to stay with them? Doesn't he have anywhere else to go? Harry's glazed looks are too funny.
Sugarplumjellygum chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ah Duke! You know I love your work...you've definitely outdone yourself, a bit different from the norm but fantastic!
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great chapter - it's going to be a great story. I loved the 'land of the lost memos'; you find such interesting little things to add to your stories. Harry's little, um, not sure what to call it - that little thing he said as he jumped into the floo - that was brilliant. Actually, the whole escape was brilliant.

Looking forward to more.

Rachelme
mdauben chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
A nice combination of sweet and funny so far. I'm looking forward to finding out what the latest round of shouting from the floo is about!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very nice work... would it be correct to assume that Hermione just arrived.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very, very cute.
Chinook-girl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
:) Well done. Looking forward to more.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3