Reviews for To Rule Them All
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 6 . 2/16
Can you please do more? This is a great story. I want to know what happens to Spock. Please?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Make mor chapter your story is great and ya should feel great
SentinelSpockNimoy chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Please continue. This is getting good.
SentinelSpockNimoy chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
Bones in the shower...I almost fell over laughing.
Lucy of Vulcan chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Holy crap, keep f'n writing!
Personwithacoolname chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Really good, nice jokes and realistic.

Two more things would be nice: that the Crew goes and (tries) fetches phasers and tricorders, the other, that they now or later talk with the elves, since Spock was able to go against Galadriels mind and is hurt, that are things that need to be cleared.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Awesomeness!You must continue the story!
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
*pouty face* you really should continue this story. You've done a very good job so far.

-Wolfsong
Hatakefire chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! This is a very very good story! I know personally that stories like this are really hard to write, but you've really got something awesome going here, so please, PLEASE, update soon!
Vivstar chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
This is the best crossover story for Star Trek and LOTR that I've found. I really hope that you will continue it one day.
Elionu chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Excellent! Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Interesting idea. One thing i would like to see is how the Ring tempts each individual member of the Enterprise crew. Especially since they need to be aware of the danger of the Quest more than just a few orcs (they didn't learn that there were Uruk-hai until Helm's Deep)

One last thing, if you're shipping Spock and Uhura, wouldn't this be more like the Star Trek film than TOS?
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Uh yeah that guest review was from me, forgot to log in. As I was saying... Yes! This is good! And right before the council when they're bored? Priceless!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Hey, this is a really interesting idea! I like it, and especially the funny parts (the nudging chain) Please continue!
mark3232 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Sigh. Middle-Earth IS the Earth. The Earth in the distant past. People keep making this mistake.