Reviews for To Rule Them All
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
*pouty face* you really should continue this story. You've done a very good job so far.

-Wolfsong
Hatakefire chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! This is a very very good story! I know personally that stories like this are really hard to write, but you've really got something awesome going here, so please, PLEASE, update soon!
Vivstar chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
This is the best crossover story for Star Trek and LOTR that I've found. I really hope that you will continue it one day.
Elionu chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Excellent! Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Interesting idea. One thing i would like to see is how the Ring tempts each individual member of the Enterprise crew. Especially since they need to be aware of the danger of the Quest more than just a few orcs (they didn't learn that there were Uruk-hai until Helm's Deep)

One last thing, if you're shipping Spock and Uhura, wouldn't this be more like the Star Trek film than TOS?
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Uh yeah that guest review was from me, forgot to log in. As I was saying... Yes! This is good! And right before the council when they're bored? Priceless!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Hey, this is a really interesting idea! I like it, and especially the funny parts (the nudging chain) Please continue!
mark3232 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Sigh. Middle-Earth IS the Earth. The Earth in the distant past. People keep making this mistake.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Cretha Loesing chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
This is hilarious. They're all so straight-out, purely informational and frank. It's funny. ;)
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Ok you have a good promising story but the early chapters need to be redone somewhat. You got them out yes, but much too quickly. You glossed over the report section of a crash and completely skipped the salvage section. You can add it in for the next chapter saying the crew want to go back to the ship. They need Phasers and tricorders, they need gear you skipped or forgot that entirely. When one crashes and is marooned one looks through the crash for all portable and usable gear.

I hope you view this not as a flame. It is not meant as a flame but as constructive criticism. Just trying to help bring out all the potential possible in this fic and I will stick with it.

Hope you are amenable to my advice

SE
Falca chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
"sort-of emotional blond Spocks"

that one made me laugh :D this is a really good story! please continue!
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awesome, can't wait for more!
Erin Primette chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Aww, poor Spock!
escape5 chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
please let there be more, and hopefully soon.